July 26, 2011
Australia's largest independently-owned mortgage broker, Mortgage Choice is proud to announce the winners of its esteemed 2010/2011 awards for excellence.
Presented to top-performing franchise network members, the Business Excellence Award (BEA) winners and High Flyers (most impressive franchisees in terms of value and volume of loans) received their awards to hearty applause at the company's 2011 National Conference, held in Cairns from 21 to 24 July.
Mortgage Choice CEO Michael Russell said, "Our annual National Conference is vital to the franchise network's professional development and to franchise business growth. It is also a fantastic networking event, not only for them and our staff but for our lender sponsors and suppliers."
"We take this opportunity to reward and recognise the achievements of our network's established top performers as well as newcomers who have already begun making their mark in the industry. Triumphing in a tough climate, our 2010/2011 Business Excellence Award winners and High Flyers show having a dream and doing all that you can to achieve it will see you succeed.
"This year's honour list consists of a diverse and well-deserving group of outstanding achievers, each of whom has set their goals high, developed their business plan and continued to impress with service excellence despite the challenges faced.
"We are proud of the passion and commitment our top franchisees, loan writers and other network members show to customers, business affiliates, lenders and peers.
"Upon wrapping up the conference formalities we announced a shake up to our awards process. As of next year Mortgage Choice will recognise success within the franchise network across a broader range of business measures. We hope this inspires even greater results."
- Multi Operator of the Year - Ben Herden (NSW)
- Single Operator of the Year - Peter and Maureen Johnson (NSW)
- Rookie of the Year - Rob Lees (NSW)
- Mentor of the Year - Irene Cujko (NSW)
- Marketing or Retail Award - David Coates (VIC)
- Contribution to the System - Nick Cook (QLD)
- Admin/Support Person of the Year - Julie Kimber (SA)
- Loan Writer of the Year - Leteisha Pileggi (WA)
- Wendy Higgins (SA)
- Chris and Letitia Vitale (QLD)
- Richard Crommelin, Dennis Aplin and Michelle Towner (WA)
- Anthony Smith (VIC)
- Ashley Koenig, Stephen Zamykal and Cameron Price (VIC)
- Jamie Christie, Chris Cooke and Scott Bament (SA)
- Hannah Fox and David Wilson (VIC)
- Eddie and Michelle Borg (VIC)
- Peta Short (QLD)
- Ben Herden (NSW)
- Carolyn and Russell Crook (WA)
- Peter and Denise Phillips (QLD)
- Greg and Kristy Campbell (SA)
- Graham Bowling (QLD)
- Deslie Taylor (QLD)
- Lisa Brown and WHK Central West (NSW)
- James Hasselle (QLD)
- Nick Cook (QLD)
- Linda and Matt Ireland (QLD)
- Tony and Julie Schelling (NT)
- Scott Partridge and WHK Howarth (NSW)
The Mortgage Choice National Conference is a two-day, three-night professional development and networking event consisting of workshops, keynote speakers, panel discussions, business messaging and a supplier exhibition, plus themed evening events. It aims to bring together franchise owners and their staff, Mortgage Choice staff, lenders and suppliers to collaborate and develop skills, and to acknowledge company-wide achievements.
For further information or to arrange an interview, please contact:
(02) 8907 0472 / 0407 416 124