July 07, 2014
Mortgage Choice is proud to announce the winners of its esteemed 2014 achievement awards. The company's top performers in both mortgage broking and financial planning were recognised last week at the Mortgage Choice National Conference held in Adelaide.
The annual awards included the company's Business Excellence Awards, Team Awards, Business Driver Awards and the prestigious High Flyer accolade. A new addition to the reward and recognition program this year is the inclusion of the Mortgage Choice Financial Planning Franchise of the Year award.
Mortgage Choice chief executive Michael Russell said the annual Mortgage Choice National Conference and subsequent awards program gives the company the opportunity to not only recognise the achievements of its top-performing established franchisees, but celebrate the success of its newcomers who are all making their mark on the industry.
“This year's honours list consists of a diverse and well-deserving group of individuals - all of whom have set their goals high and worked extremely hard to achieve them,” he said.
“The passion and commitment these top achievers demonstrate to their customers, business affiliates, lenders and peers is truly inspiring and it is with tremendous pride that we reward them for all their efforts.
“To celebrate the rapid growth of our financial planning arm, we decided to add an additional award category to this year's prize pool, to further recognise and reward the excellent financial planning franchises and advisers we have in this business.”
Mortgage Choice's top performers included:
2014 Business Excellence Awards
Recognises mortgage broking franchisees and financial advisers who display excellence in a range of business behaviours.
Mortgage broking winners:
- Multi Operator of the Year – Mortgage Choice in Cheltenham (VIC)
- Single Operator of the Year – Monica Van Riet (VIC)
- Rising Star of the Year – Tyson Lewis (WA)
Financial planning winners:
- Mortgage Choice Financial Planning Franchise of the Year – Wendy Higgins, Malcom Simpson, Keith Caine and Julie Mahony (SA)
- New Adviser of the Year – Anthony Kurver (NSW)
2014 Team Awards
Recognises the positive behaviours and contributions mortgage broking franchisees and their staff make to the business and to the wider Mortgage Choice community.
- Administrative/Support Staff of the Year – Ryanne McIvor (QLD)
- Loan Writer of the Year – Colin Mason (QLD)
2014 Business Driver Awards
Recognises mortgage broking franchises with the greatest percentage improvement across settlements, group office and lender lead conversion and diversified cross-sell on the year prior.
- Diversified Cross Sell – Michelle Towner (WA)
- Group Office Lead Conversion – Antony Muir (QLD)
- CEO/GM Award – Peter and Maureen Johnson (NSW)
2014 High Flyers
Recognises the leading mortgage broking performers in terms of the value and volume of loans issued during the 2013-14 financial year.
- Chris and Letitia Vitale (QLD)
- Wendy Higgins (SA)
- Richard Crommelin, Dennis Aplin and Michelle Towner (WA)
- Ashley Koenig, Stephen Zamykal and Cameron Price (VIC)
- Anthony Smith (VIC)
- Andrew Sawyer (WA)
- Linda and Matt Ireland (QLD)
- Leeanne Scott and Alan Health (NSW/QLD)
- James Hasselle (QLD)
- Bart Tonna (NSW)
- Deslie Taylor (QLD)
- Andrew and Tracey Heath (NSW)
- Ben Herden (NSW)
- Scott Partridge (NSW)
- Antony Muir (QLD)
- Darren Comerford (QLD)
- Jamie Christie, Scott Bament and Chris Cooke (SA)
- Peta and John Short (QLD)
- Adam Bourke (QLD)
- Leteisha Pileggi (WA)