Mortgage Broker and Home Loan Specialist for Coolangatta, Tweed and the Southern Gold Coast
Looking for help with your Home Loan or need a reliable Mortgage Broker to help achieve your dreams at NO COST to you?
Talk to us at Mortgage Choice Coolangatta, your local Mortgage Brokers and Home Loan specialists.
- Office 07 5636 1112
- Open Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
After hours by appointment
9/56 Griffith Street COOLANGATTA, QLD 4225
Providing our clients with an authentic and transparent approach to their individual lending needs.
Whether that is looking to buy your first home, refinance, buy an investment property, upgrade the home you have now or even finance that new car purchase, the team at Mortgage Choice Coolangatta are ready to guide you through every stage of these important decisions.
Our background extends across both consumer and SME markets with the additional advantage of several years of international finance experience that we leverage for our local client partners.
Our mission is to create a personalised service to every client that we have. This begins with creating a strong foundation of trust through a considered approach to knowing who you are, what your goals are and how best we can help you achieve your dreams.
Based in Coolangatta, our service offering covers the entire Southern Gold Coast extending into Tweed Heads, Terranora, Banora Point and Kingscliff right through to Pottsville and surrounds.
When you engage with us at Mortgage Choice Coolangatta, know that we aim to exceed expectations on every level!
Benefits to working with us…
- We provide a proven hassle-free process where we do all the hard work for you
- Our service is based on creating trust and the longevity of successful client relationships
- Our advice is provided at NO COST to you
- As brokers, we get paid the same amount regardless of which lender you choose, which guarantees that we will always be guided by your personal requriements.
First Home Buyer's Guide...Click Here
Step-by-Step Home Ownership Guide...Click Here
Upgrading Your Home Guide...Click Here
Refinancing Guide...Click Here
First Home Buyer Loans
Residential Home Loans
What to expect when engaging with us at Mortgage Choice Coolangatta.
The foundation of our business is in creating trust by removing the confusion surrounding the process and options available.
We do this through a considered approach that leverages experience, time and effective communication. Our proven processes create a streamlined environment which can broadly be expected to follow the following methodology:
- Initial qualification: Talk to you to understand your current circumstance and future goals. We then work with you to identify exactly what you need to facilitate your current requirements.
- Your Documents: We gather all of the relevant information that the lenders will require to assess your situation and to consider your application.
- Structure & Product Selection: Based on what we know, we take the particulars of your situation and research available options. We then sit down and walk you through this information.
- Paperwork: Once a product has been selected, we complete all of the paperwork with you and submit your application.
- Processing: Throughout the entire process through to settlement, we make sure we update you at regular intervals as to the status of your application so that you know where we are at every step of the way.
- Finalisation: Once your loan has been settled we make it a priority to touch base with you regularly for the lifetime of the facility that you have undertaken. We do this to make sure that as your future circumstances change, that your lending requirements continue to meet your needs.
Our business is based on positive client referrals...so its not just transactional, its about creating lasting impressions and positive client experiences every time!
First home buyer's guide
Purchasing your first property can be an overwhelming process and there may be steps you are unsure or unaware aware of. This guide will walk you through all of the steps involved in the buying process.
Help me calculate
Latest news & tips