April 04, 2015
If you are buying your first home, deciding where to get your finance from will be a huge part of it.
Using a Mortgage Broker means personalised service.
Your broker is a home loan expert, who will take the time to understand your circumstances, needs and goals thoroughly in order to help you work out the best home loan options for you.
What exactly does a mortgage broker do?
Your broker will guide you through the finance process from application to settlement, (and beyond), while being available to advise you on all the other aspects of buying your home, including liaising with your conveyancer, real estate agent, property valuer, lender and anyone else involved in the process.
You Mortgage Choice broker will:
- Sit down with you and determine what your property goals are and how they will fit in with your financial situation and time frames.
- Compare and Establish which lenders will provide you with access to the funds you will need to buy your property
- Help you determine which home loan product will be most suitable for your plans and circumstances both now and in the future, by providing you with comparisons.
- Explain all costs involved with the loan.
- Complete the home loan application paperwork for you.
- Collect your supporting documents from you, scan them and submit them to the lender on your behalf.
- Advise you on the next steps you need to do separately to the finance side of things to ensure you don’t miss anything, such as building and pest inspections, organising a solicitor/conveyancer, organising a valuation of the property via the lender etc.
- Follow up with the lender continuously and advise you if you need to supply anything extra to support your application.
- Use their lender contacts to get your application approved smoothly, and as quickly as possible.
- Keep you in the loop every step of the way while the lender is assessing your application, and advise you of its progress accordingly.
- Celebrate with you when your finance is approved.
- Track your loan until settlement to ensure the solicitors are ready to proceed on your behalf and everything is ready to settle on time.
- Celebrate with you again, when your property settles.
- Stay in touch with you after your loan settles to ensure you remain happy with your lender and product.
- Be there for your next property purchase and go through the whole process again with you whenever you are ready to move, upgrade, buy an investment property, or refinance. It’s all about an ongoing relationship with you, regardless of which lender you happen to be with and where you are at in your life plan.
The extra service you get from using a broker means you can rest assured that as a first home buyer, you won’t miss any important steps along the property buying way.
It’s a big deal buying your first home. There’s a lot involved. It’s exciting, but it may also be overwhelming.
Your Mortgage Choice broker takes pride in helping you reach your property goals. They take the time to get to know you. They want to see you reach your property dreams, and ultimately, when you do, well that is why they do what they do.
To find out how I can help you through the process, give Alan (your lovcal Mortgage Choice Broker) a call on 0432281837