Welcome to our Mortgage Choice Manly Warringah Area Blog!
I began my business with a genuine desire to help families, couples and individuals achieve their financial goals, whether you are a first home buyer, upgrading, investing or refinancing. My wife Rachel is also part of the business and together with our two children we live and work within the local Manly Warringah area enjoying all that this wonderful part of Sydney can offer. Being active within the local community is a priority for us. That focus has seen me coaching my son's soccer team and volunteering with our daughters Little Athletics Club. I also function as Treasurer/Secretary of a Manly Warringah based business networking group.
This blog is one more step on my journey to help answer your questions and take away the stress of finding the right lending solution for you.
You will see a variety of regular segments each month .
- Ask Andrew - will feature finance-based tips and hints from me. The first will be 'Demystifying Refinance'.
- Right now, in your Backyard - will focus on local area issues and we are excited that John Spencer from Parnell Partners Real Estate Agents will be doing our first couple to give you the heads up about the local market.
- Mid-month Mindbender - will be designed by my wife Rachel who will challenge you each month with a mind-bending puzzle - just to make sure you are on your toes.
- Did you Know? - will provide you with interesting advice and facts from our local business partners. Keep tuned for some upcoming Spring tips from interior designer and colour consultant, Christina Prescott.
- Stories and tips from our Clients - will feature once per quarter, helping you understand a client's perspective on the journey of buying, selling and borrowing.
So, sit back and enjoy what is coming, and remember, for any of your lending and finance needs... just Ask Andrew!