Sell Your Property The SMART Way
Vendor advocacy is a relatively new and increasingly popular way to achieve the best possible result when selling your home or investment property.
A vendors advocate acts as your impartial advisor when selling your property, guiding you through the entire sales campaign and best of all, this service does not add any extra cost to you (vendor advocates are paid by the real estate agent).
There's lots of compelling reasons to engage a vendors advocate including:
- It will save you time.
- It will remove much of the stress and emotion from the process.
- You will enjoy professional, independent and unbiased representation throughout the entire sales process.
- They will help you to locate and engage the best selling agents in your area (and help you negotiate a fair commission structure).
- They will help you to choose the best method of sale for your property.
- They will help you to present your property to the market in the best possible light.
- This is a FREE service!
Take a look at this short video for a quick overview of the Vendor Advocacy service:
For more information about using a vendors advocate please visit National Property Buyers, Vendor Advocacy Service Melbourne.
>> Go from Vendor Advocacy Service to Mortgage Choice home page >>