September 18, 2014
When buying a property there’s a lot to take in, having a trusted Mortgage Broker by your side can guide you through making the right decisions.
Unlike the banks a Mortgage Broker has access to a wide range of products from a wide range of lenders, ensuring you will find the right product that is most suited to your needs.
A few benefits of working with an experienced professional who knows the lending scene are:
- Choice – having the access to a wide range of lenders with hundreds of loan products.
- Advice – a Mortgage Broker can help you understand exactly what is required and will guide you throughout the home buying process.
- Research – a Mortgage Broker can do most of the leg work; ordering valuations, submitting the loan on your behalf, liaising with your chosen lender.
It is important to know what questions to ask your Mortgage Broker to ensure you are getting the most out of your appointment.
- How do you decide which loan is best suited to my personal situation?
- How much of a deposit do I need to obtain a loan?
- What information do I need to provide you to obtain my finance?
- What impact will my credit card limits have on my borrowing capacity?
- What fees will I incur when taking out a home loan?
- What features are included in my home loan?
- Can I choose to fix my interest rate at a later stage?
- How long will it take for you to obtain the appropriate finance for my needs?
- If I have a default on my credit report, will this impact on my ability to obtain a loan?
- What is Lenders Mortgage Insurance?
Being clear about your financial position and what you are looking to achieve from the start, will ensure your Mortgage Broker will be able to provide the best advice and guidance throughout the process.
Make sure you are receiving the right loan by calling Mortgage Choice Bundall on 07 5504 5569 to arrange an appointment today. Whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, renovator or refinancer Mortgage Choice Bundall can assist with selecting the right loan product to suit your needs.
There is no charge for our loan service.
For further information on home loan visit: