When the property market is on fire, as a buyer you need to engage some clever techniques in order to snap up that dream property for the right price.
If you have been slaving away to save a deposit, it makes sense to snap up a property now as property prices are continuing to climb.
If you are serious about entering the property market, it is important to be prepared. When prices continue to rise, you want to be in a position to make - and act on, an offer when you find that dream property.
Being organised can include the following:
- Having a pre-approval organised
- Knowing exactly what you can afford to spend and repay
- Selecting a solicitor or conveyancer to act on your behalf
- Engaging a building inspector
- Ensuring you can access your deposit when needed
- Visit local real estate offices to reseach property before it hits the market
- Speak with agents in the area you wish to buy
- Outline the type of property you are looking for
- Get yourself added to the agents mailing list and inform them of your buying budget
- Leave your contact details with the listing agents