Your local Parkside Mortgage Brokers
Get expert help with your home loan.
Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing or investing, Belinda Sugars and her team of expert home loan specialistscan help you with expert advice throughout the whole process.
As your local Parkside home loan experts, we have access to a wide choice of leading lenders, including Australia’s big banks and a selection of specialist lenders.
And, we’ll even take care of the legwork involved in finding the right home loan, so you can spend time doing the things you love.
We take the time and hassle out of shopping around for a home loan and guide you through the process to help you make better choices with your finances.
Expert advice makes the choice easy
Your needs are unique so we take the time to understand what’s important to you and what you want from your home loan.
Once we find the most suitable home loan for you, we’ll also complete your loan application and follow it through to settlement, keeping you up to date along the way.
Why use a Mortgage Broker?
Using a mortgage broker to help you to find your home loan offers a variety of benefits, some of which you might never have thought about before. We outline the major benefits below.
- Convenient appointments: Our mortgage brokers are generally willing to make appointments at the time and place that’s convenient for you, including after work hours or on weekends. This can be a huge benefit if you’re time-poor or have work or family commitments to consider
- Our brokers do the legwork: Our mortgage brokers will do all the legwork in finding the right home loan for your needs and support you throughout the entire application and settlement process, including doing all the paperwork, sourcing pre-approval, helping you to apply for any government grants or incentives that you may be eligible for, and keeping you up to date with the progress of your application. This frees you up to stay focused on finding your ideal home – a time consuming task in itself!
- You get quick and easy loan comparisons: Going straight to your current bank limits you to a very narrow range of potential home loans, but researching of all the options would take a very long time to complete on your own. Our mortgage brokers take the time to explore your individual circumstances and goals, and who has access to a variety of loans and lenders, can quickly identify the right options for your needs.
- We give expert advice: Home loans are so much more than just interest rates. A mortgage broker can explain the various subtleties of different loans which can make a big difference to the bottom line. Factors such as the ability to make extra repayments or having access to a loan offset account may end up being crucial factors in your selection process. Having someone to take you through the pros and cons of different options can be extremely valuable in ensuring you end up with the right home loan. Mortgage brokers also have real feedback from other clients on how various home loans have performed, giving them additional insight into how various loans are likely to perform for you.
- We help you get pre-qualification: Something to keep in mind is that every time you apply for a home loan and are turned down, no matter what the reason, it leaves a mark on your credit history. Mortgage brokers use specialised software to access the latest loan information across a range of lenders and match this against your individual situation and goals. It becomes clear very quickly what your borrowing power really is, and which lenders are the most likely to be willing to lend you the money you're looking for. This helps you to identify which lenders your application is most likely to be successful with and reduces the chance that you’ll be turned down numerous times.
- We do not charge you for our home loan service: While it's not always the case, many mortgage brokers (including our own Mortgage Choice brokers) can offer their home loan service free of charge to their clients because the lenders pay a commission when the loan is settled. This means you can tap into all of the benefits listed above at no cost to you.
"Belinda and her team were efficient, thorough and always easy to deal with. Belinda's product knowledge and borrowing strategies in such a constantly changing market were impressive and helped to achieve the best outcome for us. We will definitely recommend Mortgage Choice Parkside to our friends and family. Thank you Belinda!"
Renee and Darien (Upgrader) Kingswood, SA
We can also help you with:
- Financial planning
- Car loans
- Business lending
- Property investment
- Risk and general insurance
- Personal loans
- Credit cards
- Equipment finance and leasing
We're here to help!
So whether you're a first home buyer, upgrading to your next home, getting into property investment, or wanting to refinance your existing loan, the expert home loan team at Mortgage Choice in Parkside can help you make the right move. We'll be here for you at every stage of the process.
Call us anytime on 1300 768 258, drop in and see us at 329 Fullarton Road, Parkside, or email Belinda at email@example.com