There are seemingly endless options on the market for you to invest your hard earned cash and if you need guidance to help make the right choice, a financial adviser might be a good option for you.
A qualified financial adviser can assist you by taking a holistic approach towards investing your money by assessing your current financial situation, short and long-term goals.
You might be asking yourself what circumstances make you a good candidate for financial advice and the answer is surprisingly simple.
Do you earn an income? Are you or your loved ones financially dependant on that income? What would you do if you suddenly stopped earning an income?
As much as we like to avoid thinking about the worst case scenario, the inevitable can happen and life can throw curve balls your way.
Tragic circumstances such as the breakdown of a marriage, illness, permanent disability or a death in the family can severely impact your financial situation.
Equally, happy events such as the birth of a child, getting married, purchasing your first home, starting a business or receiving an inheritance, can affect your financial position.
A financial adviser can help you manage and grow your wealth despite what life throws at you with advice covering areas such as:
- Budgeting - you might need a hand setting up a savings plan or managing your cash flow.
- Debt management - an adviser can help you come up with a strategy to help pay down your debts.
- Wealth creation - an adviser can also help you come up with sound investment strategies in line with your appetite for risk.
- Maintaining your current lifestyle in retirement - an adviser will help you prepare for retirement, understanding how much you will have to spend and when you can afford to retire.
- Insurance - an adviser can help you set up income protection, life insurance and any other insurance you may need.
- Estate planning - an adviser can help you plan your estate, including getting the right advice to help you draft your will, choose your power of attorney and more.
With so many options on the market, choosing a financial adviser can be overwhelming. At Mortgage Choice, our financial advisers combine expert advice with plain language, so you clearly understand your options, and we will work with you to help you set realistic goals tailored to your unique financial situation. In addition, our fees are completely transparent so you won’t have any surprises down the track as we help you make better choices for a better life.
If you have any questions about your financial situation, how you can achieve your goals or protect your family, speak to your local Mortgage Choice financial adviser, today.