Flow vs book
Our unique hybrid commission structure caters to the needs of franchisees throughout their business lifecycle - from Greenfields to established businesses.
Flow means the percentage of commissions paid to the franchise is determined by the rolling average of settlements over a defined period. This is designed to support franchisees as they grow their businesses
Book means that the percentage of commissions paid to the franchise is determined by the size of their loan book. This option is appealing for more established businesses and lends more protection to franchisees in the event of a market downturn and periods of investment.
The unique thing about our model is that you don’t have to choose between the options. The hybrid trail structure pays the best outcome on either a flow or book basis, calculated each month.
The upfront commission is always based on flow.
Our support services
Mortgage Choice is a full service franchise offering. Not only do you get the benefits of operating under a national, well recognised and trusted brand, you’ll also receive support in the following areas.
- Unrivalled training and ongoing support
- Loan submission support and a robust compliance processes
- Core IT systems, including our new online Broker Platform
- Marketing including access to our Award Winning marketing Platform and your own mini website
- State-based support to help you plan for success