Use someone else’s money
Lease finance is an option that can offer valuable advantages
- Cash isn’t locked up in assets that quickly decrease in value so more of your working capital is available to generate profits
- You may pay less tax - Lease payments may be fully tax deductible if the asset is used primarily for business purposes
- The amount financed for the equipment is ex GST so your monthly repayments will be lower
It’s not complicated
A Finance Lease is a commercial finance product which enables you to have the use of the equipment to grow your business, and the benefits of ownership, while the Lender retains actual ownership of the equipment. A Finance Lease can also be known as an Asset Lease or Vehicle Lease.
You choose how it works
You choose the equipment for your business, the Lender purchases the equipment on your behalf and you lease it back from them. You then pay a fixed monthly rental for the term of the lease.
At the end of the lease you can choose to
- pay a residual (final instalment) on the lease and take ownership of the equipment,
- upgrade to a new model or trade it in or
- re-finance the residual and continue the lease.
Saves your time
Let me save you time & money by doing all the running around in organising the lease.
You spend your time working on your business.
One more tip
Remember, when buying equipment (i.e. motor vehicle) from a dealership, always ask for the price for cash – then organise your finance. That way you will avoid paying their extra fees & charges
Call us today to discover how your business can benefit from our full range of motor vehicle and equipment finance options. (02) 8883 1606