Join us for our Money Master Class
Are you in your 20's, 30's or 40's, earning a decent wage and feel you can relate to one of the following statements?
- I earn good money but don't have much to show for it at the end of the month
- I feel I should be further ahead then what I am
- It's time to work towards some solid goals (e.g. property) but I don't know where to start
- I am not really sure where to go for help (because I don't really trust "finance" people)
Learn how to make the most of your money
The Money Master Class is a free event designed to teach you how to make smarter, more confident decisions with your money. The class will be led by our Financial Coach.
At the Money Master Class you will:
- Learn a proven 3 part Money Management Program that will help you take control of your finances and boost your savings just like our clients have
- See how you compare to your peers across some key financial measures like: Living Expenses, Lifestyle Spending and Savings figures as well as Super and Debt
- Experience first hand how we turn your dreams into real goals by working through your Wish List and helping you create your very own Goals Board
- Gain the knowledge you need to build your very own "DIY Money Management Program"
- Understand the value a good Financial Coach can add to your world
Why is it free?
If you're thinking "What's the catch?" then here are 3 reasons that should put your mind at ease:
- We made it free so the information was within reach for everyone ... from single people through to families.
- We didn't want you to have an excuse for not building wealth.
- We are passionate about helping our generation because we know that unlike our parents and grandparents, we don't have the age pension as a safety net.
We also believe that once you experience The Money Master Class, you'll want more and maybe, just maybe, you'll come back, and possibly even become a client. That's it. No fine print, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans. Just the information you need to get the results you want.
Book your seat now!
If you would like to attend our next class, or register for a friend, sibling or family member, just click on the Book Now button and select your preferred time.