Do I post off the FHOG form?

October 22, 2014
Rebecca Crommelin

As your local Mortgage Brokers, our team organises the First Home Owners Grant for you.

All we require from you is to complete the form and then send it to us. We will then ensure that your form is correctly completed and submit your application to your lender.


Once your lender receives your application, they will then lodge the form with the Office of State Revenue. 

Then once your FHOG application is approved, these funds will be available for drawing on the settlement day by the lender.  

So it's a simple and stress-free process for you!

For further information on the First Home Owners Grant, call us today at Mortgage Choice Joondalup & Butler on (08) 9485 0090.


Dennis Aplin, Your Local Mortgage Broker

How else can we help you? Find out now

Watch our latest helpful home loan & property tips on our video blog

Meet our team of home loan experts at Mortgage Choice Joondalup & Butler

Posted in: First home buyers

Contact us today.

Additional Comments? * :