Here are some interesting facts on why you would want to buy a home in Bennett Springs.
1. Location, location, location
Located at the intersection of Reid Highway and Tonkin Highway, it is easy access to both north and south of Perth. It’s also:
- 25 minutes from Perth CBD
- Only 10 minutes away from the Swan Valley which boasts award winning wineries, fine food, amazing art and hosts many events during the year
- 10 minutes away from one of the largest shopping centres in Perth, Morley Galleria and only minutes away from Bennett Springs’ own shops, with Woolworths and many food options
- Only 5 minutes away from the iconic Whiteman Park and close to Caversham Wildlife Park
2. Thinking of the future?
In the past 3 years, homes in Bennett Springs have boasted fantastic increases with the median price increasing by 24% to $527,000.
With annual growth over 10 years at 8.2%pa, two storey homes being built on many of the streets and still plenty of vacant land on the outskirts for growth, Bennett Springs is definitely on the radar with many savvy investors.
3. The nice to haves
But would you like your family to live there? Bennett Springs has 10 parks in the small suburb and several ovals, including basketball and football fields. Being so close to Whiteman Park, every afternoon you can see a huge variety of wildlife in many of those parks.
4. The verdict
Close to everything you could ever want in terms of lifestyle, but in a location that still allows practicality with everyday living and most importantly right on the doorstep of the wineries for the adults and Whiteman Park for the kids. Why would you not want to live in Bennett Springs!
If you want to know more, Nathan Sims, your local Mortgage Choice mortgage broker can provide you with home loan options to get into Bennett Springs or any other suburb in the Perth metro area. Just click here