Solution finder
I'm looking to Buy or build my first home and and have just started researching

Find a mortgage broker in Sydney

Looking for someone to help you with your home loans in Sydney? Mortgage Choice has expert mortgage brokers located right across Sydney. Being a part of the Sydney community means they understand the local area and are well placed to help you with your mortgage needs.

Our expert brokers can offer you the choice of hundreds of great home loan deals from over 20 lenders, with appointments at the time and place that suits you.

Your local Mortgage Choice expert

Find me a...

Great news from the CoreLogic home value index for July 2019, which has delivered another sign that the property market in Sydney is stabilising following improvements in credit availability and lower home loan rates.

Sydney property values ticked higher in both June (0.1%) and July (0.2%), pushing median values up by a total of 0.3%.

As further evidence of the Sydney market heading into recovery mode, auction clearance rates have been holding above 70% through most of July.

Apartments outperform houses

Interestingly, CoreLogic says that despite a high volume of new apartment stock entering the market, Sydney unit values have consistently outperformed the detached housing sector through the market correction, and this trend is continuing in the upswing phase.

According to a recent report, median unit values have risen across a number of Sydney suburbs including Lindfield, Annandale, Jannali, Matraville, North Bondi, Peakhurst, Roseville, Rozelle, Turramurra and Bondi Junction.

In North Bondi, for instance, the median apartment price has increased 19% over the past year. In Peakhurst, apartments are up 8%, and in Jannali, the median apartment price has risen 22% in the last year.

Regional NSW performs well

Over the past five years, Sydney values have risen by 18.4%, and CoreLogic numbers show that regional NSW is a strong achiever also, with values climbing a total of 22.6% over the same period. The Riverina has been a standout market, with gains of 5.6% in the past 12 months.

Spring market shaping up to be a hot contest

According to SQM Research, the supply of homes listed for sale in Sydney in July was especially low, with just over 29,000 homes listed compared to 32,500 in July 2018. While this may reflect timing - the winter months historically being a low time for new listings - it does suggest that the spring market will be hotly contested.

This makes now the time to speak with a home loan expert. Buyers who have their home loan finances ready will be better placed to buy their dream home.

We know how important it is for you to be able to trust the advice you are receiving from our experts.

Our home loan service comes at no cost to you because we get paid a commission by the lender when you settle a home loan. We then pay your broker but we do it differently from other mortgage brokers. Your Mortgage Choice broker gets paid the same rate of commission no matter which home loan you choose from our wide choice of lenders.

This makes sure they always have your best interests at heart.

We have local experts available to help you with all things finance related. They'll make complicated easy and provide you with the information and advice you need to make the right decisions with your money.

We can assist you with your personal finances including your home loan, car loan and insurances and our financial advisers can help you plan to achieve your financial goals now and in the future. We can also help you organise finance to start or grow your business and fund your assets.

Contact one of our local experts today to see how we can help you. 

Find an Expert


Mortgage Choice was founded by the Higgins brothers over 25 years ago. They believed in giving Australians access to a choice of home loans, backed by expert advice to help them make the right choice. They were pioneers in mortgage broking and we've since helped over 600,000 people with their home loans.

Over the years, our passion for offering choice and advice has been extended to other areas of personal and business finance, including our industry leading financial planning service.

About Us


Compare and save on your mortgage

See the latest great deals from over 20 lenders, including the big four banks. Our online comparison tool lets you compare rates and features of hundreds of loans to find one that's right for you~.




























Compare home loans

Things can change quickly in the market.

Subscribe and stay informed with news, rates and industry insights.