Win your dream holiday escape! Great prizes up for grabs in our savings tips competition!
You could be the winner of a $500 travel voucher - or other great prizes - just by sharing your money-saving tips with Mortgage Choice Noarlunga.
Many of our clients and customers are trying to save money – either to pay off debt, to save towards their first car or home purchase, or to increase their overall equity to buy their first investment property.
So for the next 2 months we are running a fun competition to come up with great ways to save money. We want your help to find the most innovative, creative, fun, weird or wacky ways to save money. There’s lots of great prizes up for grabs for people who comes up with the best ideas – so get your thinking caps on, and share your money-saving or budgeting ideas with us today.
It really doesn’t matter if your savings idea is a bit left-field or downright hilarious - as long as it works for you, we’ll publish it and spread the word!
What do you do to save money? How do you reduce your living expenses when times get tough?
We’ll be publishing your tips and hints regularly to share with all our clients, customers and followers – and the best money-saving idea will win a fantastic $500 holiday voucher courtesy of Outback Experience Tours. There’s also more great prizes up for grabs – so watch this space for more details in the days ahead - and please share your ideas with us today.
Naturally, we get to judge who sends in the best savings tip – and be warned! We do like to laugh at life – so a ridiculously funny savings idea may just scoop the major prize! To enter this fun competition either leave your savings tip in a comment below, like us and comment on Facebook www.mortgagechoice.com.au/fiona.manley or email your hints and tips to email@example.com.
This fantastic photograph was taken recently by Richelle Casson at www.richellecassonphotography.com, when she was on a trip with @Outback Experience Tours. You could see this sight for yourself if you are the winner of our savings tips competition – so be sure to enter your ideas today!
Now for all the legal stuff...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for the Mortgage Choice Noarlunga Savings Tips Competition
1) The competition is organised by Helix Originations Pty Ltd as trustee for the RednBlue Unit Trust, ABN: 59162108554, trading as Mortgage Choice Noarlunga, of 5/19 Beach Road, Christies Beach, SA 5156 (the Promoter).
2) Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions.
3) This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
4) All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
5) Entries must not be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, at Mortgage Choice Noarlunga’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
6) Entry is only open to Australian residents (the Entrant)
- aged 18 years or over,
- or under 18 years who have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter this competition
7) Employees and the immediate families of Mortgage Choice Noarlunga and the agencies associated with this competition, their employees and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
8) Multiple entries per person will be accepted.
9) To enter, participants are required to submit tips or suggestions for how to save money, or budgeting tips on how to reduce household expenditure. Such tips (entry) can either be suggested via a website post, a Facebook post, an email or a phone call to the Mortgage Choice Noarlunga office or any staff member
10) By entering the competition, the Entrant acknowledges that they have read and understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11) Entry to this competition via social media or the website is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the internet or website are dependent on the internet service provider used.
12) Prizes will be awarded to the Entrant, who in the judge’s opinion submits the most useful, practical or amusing tips on how to save money.
13) The Mortgage Choice Noarlunga Savings Tips Competition started at 1pm on 15th July 2016 and finishes at 5pm on 2nd September 2016. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
14) The first prize winner will be awarded a $500 Outback Experience Tours voucher with a value totalling $500. Other prizes including gift vouchers, massage vouchers and bottles of Braydun Hill wine will be awarded at the judge’s discretion. The first prize is not redeemable for cash. No responsibility is accepted for incorrect, late, lost or misdirected entries.
15) Winners will be determined by Mortgage Choice Noarlunga and notified on Monday 5th September 2016.
16) The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize, with which the Winner must comply.
17) The promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the competition and publicise the name of the Winners. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
18) The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and conditions.
19) The Winner consents to Mortgage Choice Noarlunga’s use of the Winner’s name, image, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
20) If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond Mortgage Choice Noarlunga’s control), it may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
21) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Mortgage Choice Noarlunga, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition (including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
22) These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of South Australia.