Personal Insurance

Personal insurances are used to protect your financial position in the event of serious illness, accident or injury. Unfortunately, we can't always control what is going to happen but we can be prepared.

Jace and Ben, can work with you to develop a tailored risk protection strategy that fits your budget to protect yourself and your family if you are unable to work. 

The types of insurance Jace and Ben can provide advice on are:

Income Protection

Income protection insurance is tax deductible and pays up to 75% of your income if you are ill or injured and unable to work. This money helps you stay on top of mortgage repayments, pay for medical expenses and cover living costs like food, petrol, utility bills, clothing and school fees while you recover.

Life Insurance

Life insurance pays a lump sum amount in the event of your death, helping protect your loved ones’ lifestyle and future. It helps ensure your family could survive without you, paying off their debts and providing them with an income to continue living.

Total Permanent Disability

Total Permanent Disability (TPD) insurance pays a lump sum if you are unable to work again due to an accident or illness that leaves you permanently disabled. It can help cover expenses such as rehabilitation, home modifications and carer fees or allow a family member to reduce their work hours to look after you.

Critical Illness

Critical Illness insurance pays an agreed lump sum if you suffer a listed serious illness or injury, for example a heart attack or cancer, where treatment can be lengthy and expensive. It helps cover the costs of getting well, such as medical treatments, surgery and rehabilitation therapies. 

Contact us today.

Additional Comments? * :