Approx. Trail Income: $64,800pa
Purchase an existing business in the ACT that has a database of nearly 2,000 customers and a loan book of around $61.3 million. This business offers an income of approx. $64,000 annually and is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to build a successful mortgage broking business in their local area.
7 ways we'll support you to become successful:
- You’ll have a dedicated business manager to help you grow your business
- You’ll have a dedicated sales and credit coach (mentor) to assist you in structuring your deals and submitting them straight to the lender
- Cutting edge software to assist your customers, stay compliant, and to save you time.
- You’ll be given a website, social media marketing content, video content to use on your website and all social media channels, detailed data of where people are renting vs living, average wages and much more…
- You’ll have a national brand that consumers recognize and love to assist you in getting noticed in your local area. In business, brand is everything
- You’ll be able to offer more than just mortgages. You’ll be able to assist your clients with financial planning, personal loans, car loans, business loans, general insurance and buying property. This will also help you to build a more robust business that makes you more money
- You’ll have our 25+ years experience to leverage for your success
2582, 2600, 2601, 2602, 2603, 2604, 2605, 2606, 2607, 2608, 2609, 2610, 2611, 2612, 2614, 2615, 2616, 2617, 2618, 2619, 2620, 2621, 2623, 2626, 2900, 2901, 2902, 2903, 2904, 2905, 2906, 2911, 2912, 2913, 2914
Bango, Berremangra, Boambolo, Bookham, Bowning, Burrinjuck, Cavan, Good Hope, Jeir, Jerrawa, Kangiara, Laverstock, Manton, Marchmont, Mullion, Murrumbateman, Narrangullen, Wee Jasper, Woolgarlo, Yass, Barton, Canberra, Capital Hill, Deakin, Deakin West, Harman, HMAS Harman, Parkes, Russell, Yarralumla, Acton, Canberra, City, Ainslie, Dickson, Downer, Hackett, Lyneham, O'Connor, Watson, Forrest, Griffith, Manuka, Red Hill, Causeway, Kingston, Narrabundah, Curtin, Garran, Hughes, Chifleys, Lyons, O'Malley, Phillipm Woden, Farrer, Isaacs, Mawson, Pearce, Torrens, Civic Square, Fyshwick, Mayura, Pialligo, Symonston, Canberra BC, Canberra MC, Bimberi, Brindabella, Chapman, Cooleman, Coombs, Coree, Duffy, Fisher, Holder, Rivett, Stirling, Stromlo, Uriarra, Waramanga, Weston, Weston Creek, Wright, Braddon, Campbell, Reid, Turner, Aranda, Cook, Hawker, Jamison Centre, Macquarie, Page, Scullin, Weetangera, Charnwood, Dunlop, Florey, Flynn, Fraser, Higgins, Holt, Kippax, Latham, Macgregor, Melba, Spence, Belconnen, Belconnen DC, Bruce, Evatt, Giralang, Kaleen, Lawson, Mckellar, Hall, Nanima, Springrange, Wallaroo, Jerrabomberra, Beard, Burra, Carlwoola, Clear Range, Crestwood, Environa, Googong, Greenleigh, Gundaroo, Hume, Karabar, Kowen, Michelago, Oaks Estate, Queanbeyan, Queanbeyan DC, Queanbeyan East, Queanbeyan West, Royalla, Sutton, Anembo, Bungendore, Bywong, Forbes Creek, Hoskinstown, Primrose Valley, Rossi, Captains Flat, Bredbo, Bumbalong, Colinton, Greenway, Tuggeranong, Tuggeranong DC, Kambah, Kambah Village, Erindale Centre, Oxley, Wanniassa, Fadden, Gowrie, Macarthur, Monash, Bonython, Calwell, Chisholm, Gilmore, Isabella Plains, Richardson, Theodore, Banks, Conder, Gordon, Crace, Mitchell, Gungahlin, Casey, Franklin, Ginninderra Village, Kinlyside, Ngunnawal, Nicholls, Palmerston, Taylor, Amaroo, Bonner, Forde, Harrison, Moncrieff