Purchase price negotiable
The business represents an ideal opportunity for someone with enthusiasm and energy to leverage off the solid base and capitalize on the emerging upturn in the local and Queensland housing market.
Sale price is negotiable. The business has grown over the last 5 years, exhibiting consistent performance.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire an established and well known Mortgage Choice franchise in a growth area.
You’ll benefit from:
- Our corporate website plus your own customisable website – great for capturing online enquiries in your local area
- Our active and well-managed social media presence, backed by investment in paid search
- Extensive advertising campaigns spanning radio and television
- A regular flow of relevant and topical media releases ensuring Mortgage Choice is regularly quoted in the media as a trusted authority on home loans
- A custom built Marketing Hub for ordering marketing materials including branded merchandise and personalised communications tools
- Email marketing systems, templates and guides to ensure regular communications with your prospects and customers
4154, 4155, 4157, 4158, 4159, 4160, 4161, 4163, 4164, 4165, 4174, 4178, 4179, 4183, 4184
Gumdale, Ransome, Wakerley, Chandler, Capalaba, Capalaba BC, Capalaba DC, Sheldon, Thorneside, Birkdale, Ormiston, Wellington Point, Alexandra Hills, Cleveland, Cleveland DC, Thornlands, Mount Cotton, Redland Bay, Victoria Point, Victoria Point West, Hemmant, Lytton, Port of Brisbane, Wynnum, Wynnum North, Wynnum Plaza, Wynnum West, Lota, Manly, Manly West, Amity, Amity Point, Dunwich, North Stradbroke Island, Point Lookout, Coochiemudlo Island, Karragarra Island, Lamb Island, Macleay Island, Peel Island, Perulpa Island, Russell Island.