Great location and established reputation!
Business history and potential
The franchise was commenced in July 2002.
Initially operating from home, it progressed to a number of unbranded and branded offices before in 2018 it moved to a branded office in the Bayside.
The owner is retiring from the industry and is looking for someone to takeover under conditions to be negotiated. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to slide into a fully functioning business without the capital investment required to purchase a large trailing income. The owner is keen to mentor the new owner for a seamless transition.
This business includes a database of existing clients and prospects. Details of the database will be disclosed upon enquiry and acceptance of confidentiality agreement
You’ll benefit from:
- Our corporate website plus your own customisable website – great for capturing online enquiries in your local area
- Our active and well-managed social media presence, backed by investment in paid search
- Extensive advertising campaigns spanning radio and television
- A regular flow of relevant and topical media releases ensuring Mortgage Choice is regularly quoted in the media as a trusted authority on home loans
- A custom built Marketing Hub for ordering marketing materials including branded merchandise and personalised communications tools
- Email marketing systems, templates and guides to ensure regular communications with your prospects and customers
3165, 3186, 3187, 3188, 3189, 3202, 3204
Bentleigh East, Brighton, Brighton North, Dendy, Were Street PO, Brighton East, North Road, Hampton, Hampton East, Hampton North, Moorabbin, Moorabbin East, Wishart, Heatherton, Bentleigh, McKinnon, Ormond, Patterson.