Approx. Trail Income: $25,000pa
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an existing business in the Pakenham area. With a loan book close to $24 million this is an ideal opportunity to own your own business in the financial services industry.
You’ll benefit from:
- Our corporate website plus your own customisable website – great for capturing online enquiries in your local area
- Our active and well-managed social media presence, backed by investment in paid search
- Extensive advertising campaigns spanning radio and television
- A regular flow of relevant and topical media releases ensuring Mortgage Choice is regularly quoted in the media as a trusted authority on home loans
- A custom built Marketing Hub for ordering marketing materials including branded merchandise and personalised communications tools
- Email marketing systems, templates and guides to ensure regular communications with your prospects and customers
3802, 3803, 3804, 3805, 3806, 3807, 3808, 3809, 3810, 3812, 3976, 3978, 3980, 3981
Endeavour Hills, Hallam, Narre Warren East, Narre Warren North, Fountain Gate, Narre Warren, Narre Warren South, Berwick, Harkaway, Beaconsfield, Guys Hill, Beaconsfield upper, Dewhurst, Officer, Officer South, Pakenham, Pakenham South, Pakenham Upper, Rythdale, Maryknoll, Nar Nar Goon, Nar Nar Goon North, Hampton Park, Cardinia, Clyde, Clyde North, Blind Bight, Tooradin, Warneet, Bayles, Catani, Dalmore, Heath Hill, Koo Wee Rup, Koo Wee Rup North, Yannathan.