Approx. Trail Income: $21,600pa
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an existing business in the Pakenham area. With a loan book over $20 million this is an ideal opportunity to own your own business in the financial services industry.
7 ways we'll support you to become successful:
- You’ll have a dedicated business manager to help you grow your business
- You’ll have a dedicated sales and credit coach (mentor) to assist you in structuring your deals and submitting them straight to the lender
- Cutting edge software to assist your customers, stay compliant, and to save you time.
- You’ll be given a website, social media marketing content, video content to use on your website and all social media channels, detailed data of where people are renting vs living, average wages and much more…
- You’ll have a national brand that consumers recognize and love to assist you in getting noticed in your local area. In business, brand is everything
- You’ll be able to offer more than just mortgages. You’ll be able to assist your clients with financial planning, personal loans, car loans, business loans, general insurance and buying property. This will also help you to build a more robust business that makes you more money
- You’ll have our 25+ years experience to leverage for your success
3802, 3803, 3804, 3805, 3806, 3807, 3808, 3809, 3810, 3812, 3976, 3978, 3980, 3981
Endeavour Hills, Hallam, Narre Warren East, Narre Warren North, Fountain Gate, Narre Warren, Narre Warren South, Berwick, Harkaway, Beaconsfield, Guys Hill, Beaconsfield upper, Dewhurst, Officer, Officer South, Pakenham, Pakenham South, Pakenham Upper, Rythdale, Maryknoll, Nar Nar Goon, Nar Nar Goon North, Hampton Park, Cardinia, Clyde, Clyde North, Blind Bight, Tooradin, Warneet, Bayles, Catani, Dalmore, Heath Hill, Koo Wee Rup, Koo Wee Rup North, Yannathan.