Approx. Trail Income: $27,000pa
Purchase a well established business that services Geelong and the surrounding districts. The business has a loan book of approximately $25 million, over 1,200 customers in the database and an annual income of around $27,000. This business will sell fast so if you are a Geelong local looking to own your own business don't delay.
You’ll benefit from:
- Our corporate website plus your own customisable website – great for capturing online enquiries in your local area
- Our active and well-managed social media presence, backed by investment in paid search
- Extensive advertising campaigns spanning radio and television
- A regular flow of relevant and topical media releases ensuring Mortgage Choice is regularly quoted in the media as a trusted authority on home loans
- A custom built Marketing Hub for ordering marketing materials including branded merchandise and personalised communications tools
- Email marketing systems, templates and guides to ensure regular communications with your prospects and customers
3211, 3212, 3214, 3215, 3216, 3217, 3218, 3219, 3220, 3221, 3222, 3223, 3224, 3225, 3226, 3227, 3228, 3332
Little River, Avalon, Lara, Point Wilson, Corio, Norlane, North Shore, Bell Park, Bell Post Hill, Drumcondra, Geelong North, Hamlyn Heights, North Geelong, Rippleside, Belmont, Grovedale, Grovedale East, Highton, Marshall, Wandana Heights, Waurn Ponds, Armstrong Creek, Charlemont, Freshwater Creek, Mount Duneed, Fyansford, Geelong West, Herne Hill, Manifold Heights, Murgheboluc, Stonehaven, Breakwater, East Geelong, Newcomb, St Albans Park, Thomson, Whittington, Bareena, Geelong, Newtown, South Geelong, Barrabool, Ceres, Geelong MC, Gnarwarre, Clifton Springs, Curlewis, Drysdale, Mannerim, Marcus Hill, Wallington, Bellarine, Indented Head, Portarlington, St Leonards, Leopold, Moolap, Point Lonsdale, Queenscliff, Swan Bay, Swan Island, Ocean Grove, Barwon Heads, Breamlea, Connewarre, Bellbrae, Bells Beach, Jan Juc, Torquay, Lethbridge.