Refinance and save on your home loan
At Mortgage Choice in Sydney CBD, we understand that life changes, whether it's a growing family, a new job, or maybe just a change of pace, and as life changes, you want to make sure that your hous loan still meets your needs.
Even if you've had your current home loan for only a couple of years, it's possible you could take advantage of different loan features or even secure a lower rate.
If you're looking to refinance your mortgage, start by downloading our free property guide to refinancing. It's packed full of information about the pros and cons, the process and so much more!
My free Home Loan Health Check is an easy and smart option. We'll evaluate and compare your loan with hundreds of others by taking into account rates, fees and features to make sure you have the loan that's right for you.
What is refinancing?
Refinancing lets you change your home loan to suit your new circumstances. At Mortgage Choice in Sydney CBD we recommend an annual Home Loan Health Check to assess whether the original home loan you chose is still the most suitable option for you.
Refinancing can be a smart way to manage your money. Here are a few ways in which you may benefit from refinancing.
- Peace of mind - a fixed rate can mean knowing what your repayments will be each month
- Reduce your monthly repayments through access to a lower interest rate
- Potential to pay off your loan faster through more flexibility
- Reduce your monthly repayments overall by consolidating credit cards, personal loans or other debts into a lower rate loan
- Free up some extra cash to finance a renovation or purchase an investment property by unlocking equity in your current property
Home loan refinancing may be used for different reasons including:
- Renovating your home or other home improvements such as a pool.
- Paying off your debts such as credit cards by rolling them into your home loan.
- Obtaining a cheaper rate, even if it means giving up a few loan features.
- To raise cash for a purchase such as a car.
- You want to switch from a variable rate to a fixed rate, perhaps because you can want to reduce the risk of higher repayments.
As your local mortgage brokers, we can step you through the process and work out how much equity you have to help you with making a decision.
"Thank you Gerry for taking a genuine interest in finding the right home loan to suit my individual needs. Your personalised approach made my experience a positive one and I will certainly use your services again. I really appreciate the professionalism and dedication you showed, and I won?t hesitate to recommend you to my family and friends."
Tracey Stubbe (Upgrader) Mardi, NSW
To find out more about what is refinancing, watch the video below.
Book an obligation free appointment today if you are:
- thinking about topping up your home loan;
- coming to the end of a fixed rate term;
- aiming to pay off your home sooner;
- looking to reduce or lock in your repayments;
- planning renovations; or
- considering buying an investment property.
We will help you assess all your options to see if we can find you a deal that works for you and what you want to do with your money.
Contact us today to book a free home loan appointment on 0416 078 089.
Is it time to refinance?
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~