Home Loan Advice - Mortgage Broker Kensington
Best known for being home to the University of New South Wales, Kensington, or "Kenso" to locals, is just a thirty minute walk from Sydney's amazing coastline. It more than delivers with cheerful restaurants, world-class golfing and expansive green spaces. It's a vibrant, changing community with students, families and young professionals calling it home.
From a property perspective, it has something for everyone; from high density housing for students, apartments with amenities for professionals and heritage-listed homes for families. According to realestate.com.au, the average one bedroom unit price is $675,000 or $425 per week for rent.
Start your home loan journey today
Your local Mortgage Broker Kensington team
The Mortgage Broker Kensington team offer our free home loan service to anyone looking to purchase: first home buyers, families, investors - anyone who wants a fair deal on their home loan!
- We have 25 lenders on our panel - from big banks to small lenders
- Our team research thousands of loans, comparing them to your wish list
- We present a small selection to you and talk you through why each was chosen and how they suit you
- We then put together the application and see if you're eligible for any grants
- We are here for you after your loan settles, offering ongoing support & advice
- Our service is free!
Ongoing support with your home loan
We know that the home loan isn't the end of your property or finance journey. We're here to support you to the settlement of your loan and beyond. The Mortgage Broker Kensington team are here to help you with reviewing and refinancing your loan, finding finance for renovations, upgrading your home, advice around using your equity and more!
Check out some other great tools:
- Do some initial numbers: Our home loan calculators
- Read our blog: Should you buy or build a home?
- Watch our video: How to calculate your borrowing power
Your local Kensington experts
The Mortgage Broker Kensington team have been helping the local community for over 17 years - we would love to help you too. Call the Mortgage Broker Kensington team on 02 9314 1413 to get started on your home loan.