Can a mortgage broker help with anything other than a home loan?
While some mortgage brokers might only be able to help their customers with sourcing home loans, a number of Mortgage Choice’s network of brokers right across Australia can also assist their customers with sourcing car loans, insurance, business loans and financial planning.
At Mortgage Choice we have access to a range of different lenders able to offer great value car loans. After discussing your needs and situation with your broker, they’ll evaluate your car loan options against your specific requirements and advise on the right loan for you.
Your broker can even help you to get pre approval so that when you find that ideal car, either with a dealer or private seller, you can act quickly.
Your broker will act as the middle man, giving you expert advice, helping with your application and guiding you through every step of the process.
You’ve put your heart and soul into saving for your new house or car, so the smartest thing to do is to protect your new asset. Everyone needs to have insurance and a Mortgage Choice broker will help you identify how much and what type is right for your situation.
We can help to provide:
- Home and Contents insurance for your new home;
- Car insurance partnered with your car loan;
- Landlord insurance to protect your new investment property, and crucially;
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones and your possessions.
A selection of Mortgage Choice brokers can help you with financing options for investing in the future of your business. They can assess your ability to service the loan, coupled with your unique situation, to offer:
- Business finance in the form of an overdraft or business equity line;
- Equipment finance which can help you to avoid large upfront costs by leasing items over a set contract period; or
- Small business loans for one-off expenses or larger business developments and improvements.
Refer you to a Mortgage Choice financial adviser
A number of our mortgage brokers have affiliations with a qualified Mortgage Choice financial adviser. Our advisers focus on delivering real, relevant results for their clients in a variety of areas, including:
- Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs): Knowing exactly how and where your hard earned super is being invested is an aim for many Australians. However SMSFs have very strict guidelines and Mortgage Choice financial advisers can help you to weigh up the pros and cons of taking control of your nest egg and to understand the fees, regulations and tax savings that could apply your personal situation.
- Consolidating your super: The average Australian has 3 super accounts, which means you could be losing valuable savings for their future via having to pay multiple fees. Our financial advisers will help you to track down your super accounts and consolidate them into one account so you could save. They can also recommend the right super fund for your individual circumstances.
- Budgeting and saving: Mortgage Choice financial advisers can help you to put simple techniques into action to achieve your personal savings targets.
- Investing: Whether you’re just starting to build a portfolio or are already a seasoned investor, a Mortgage Choice financial adviser can help you to analyse your goals, determine the level of risk you’re comfortable with, develop your strategy, and explore the potential income from your investments.