Mortgage Broker & Loan Specialist in Hurstville, Penshurst, Carlton, Mortdale, Kingsgrove, Peakhurst, Connells Point & Surrounds
- Call Us
- Office - 0421 996 707
- Open Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
After hours by appointment
Suite 5A, 33 MacMahon Street HURSTVILLE, NSW 2220
We help you make better choices, for a better life.
Mortgage Choice can compare hundreds of products from a wide choice of lenders to find a loan that's right for you. The company has helped over 350,000 Australians secure their mortgages.
Here is a wide range of services that we can offer:
- First Home Buyers
- Investment Property Loans
- Refinancing or Top Up Existing Home Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- SMSF Property Finance
- Personal Loans/Car Loans
- Equipment Finance/Leasing
- Home Loan and Insurance Review
15 years Banking experience specialising in commercial and residential lending. I've lived in the St George area for over 10 years and have a group of friends who I love to associate with. Apart from English, I speak fluent Mandarin and Cantonese.
Being an ex-banker, I am comfortable dealing with banks and familiar with their lending criteria and settlement process.
Here are some Most Asked Questions:
- I plan to buy another property. Can I use the equity in the current property?
- We would like to upgrade to a larger home. Do we have to sell the current one?
- My parents have a house and are willing to be my guarantors. Which lender accepts 'Family Pledge'?
- I just started a new job and am on probation. Am I eligible to apply for a home loan now?
- Do you do construction loans? We are interested in a house & land package.
- I have a few credit cards and personal loans and my credit score is not too good, do you have lenders that would consider?
- We are first home buyers and would like to know more about First Home Loan Deposit Scheme/stamp duty exemption...
Whatever situation you are in, I am here to help.
Call me on 0421 996 707 or click on the "Speak to us" link at the top of this page to book an appointment.
Servicing but not limited to these areas: Allawah, Beverly Hills, Blakehurst, Carlton, Carss Park, Connells Point, Hurstville, Hurstville Grove, Kingsgrove, Lugarno, Mortdale, Narwee, Oatley, Peakhurst, Peakhurst Heights, Penshurst, South Hurstville.
The right home loan for your needs
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~
Jane, I would like to thank you for your help in getting our loans and purchasing process done. You are so reliable, honest and efficient. Thanks for your time and availability whenever I call or message you .
Would definitely recommend you to everyone needs help with their finance.
Jane is a true professional. Her recommendations were very conclusive and concise. We got an immediate response to questions via email, telephone or SMS. Top-Notch 5 Star services!
We love the new property that we own :). Thank you so much Jane for your step by step guidance starting from the very beginning. You always give us good advice and keep us updated on the progress of our loan application. We would not hesitate to recommend your service to our friends and relatives. Wish you a very Merry Xmas!
Jane is patient, dedicated and professional. Her friendly nature and deep lending knowledge delivered me a huge trust that I never had a single stress throughout the entire loan process. I selfishly contacted her at night or even weekends for concerns I had, she always replied back within 2 hours. She knows what the issues are and has a solution for me. Based on great personal experience, I highly recommend Jane to anyone who is ready to apply for a loan.
We were surprised at how willing Jane was gone to give up her public holidays and weekends to fit into our timetable. She listened attentively to our needs, ethical and easy to talk with. We would definitely recommend her service to our friends.