There are many steps involved in buying a new property in Perth.
Our Step by Step guide answers alot of the most commonly asked questions I get from my Scarborough and Osborne Park clients who want to know what they need to do prior to making an offer on a property.
The guide covers:
- How to make an offer on the property you want
- Costs to consider when buying a property
- The home loan application process
- How to refinance a current loan
- Making the leap into property investment
- Settlement of you new property
For more detailed information check out these other blogs:
- Everything you always wanted to know about settlement agents but were afraid to ask
- How much do you pay a mortgage broker?
- How many lenders can we use
- How much deposit do you really need to avoid mortgage insurance
- How to get a free property report
If you’d rather be social about it, feel free to head across to myFacebook Page and see if there’s already an answer to your question or pm me.