Home Loan Pre-Approval - be ready to buy with confidence
Whether you're buying your first home or upgrading, having certainty is a valuable asset. Loan pre-approval can help provide you that certainty.
Five good reasons to arrange loan pre-approval
- A clear spending limit - Loan pre-approval tells you how much you can borrow, so you can focus on properties within your borrowing limit.
- Financial protection - Loan pre-approval helps you make an offer or pay a deposit on a property knowing you're in a strong position to secure finance to complete the purchase.
- Extra negotiating power - Loan pre-approval tells vendors you are a serious buyer and in a position to act quickly. This can give you extra clout for price negotiations.
- Bid with confidence at auction - if you are buying at auction, pre-approval is a must-have. It lets you bid with confidence up to your approved loan limit.
- It costs nothing - Loan application and establishment fees don't appy until you are formally approved for a loan.
Expert advice at no cost to you
As your local Mortgage Choice home loan expert, I can give you access to a wide choice of lenders, including the major banks.
I understand the loan pre-approval requirements of these lenders, which will make it quicker and easier for you to apply for pre-approval. I can also take you through the pitfalls and how we might be able to avoid these.
Best of all, our home loan service is at no cost to you - the lenders pay us after your loan settles. And, as a Mortgage Choice broker, we get paid the same rate regardless of which home loan you choose. This means that you can be sure that what matters to us is the home loan that's right for you.
As part of the service, I'll meet with you at a place and time that is convenient for you.
With specialist services available from qualified Mortgage Choice experts, we help you take control of your finances, so you can enjoy the things in life that matter to you.
Find out more about: