Mortgage Choice in Newcastle | Your local Home Loan Specialist
We are your local Newcastle Mortgage Broker and Home Loan Specialist!
As your local home loan experts, we have access to hundreds of loans from a wide choice of leading lenders, including Australia’s big banks and a selection of specialist lenders.
We take the time to explore your individual circumstances and goals to identify the right loan option for your needs. This is different from when you go straight to a bank, where your options are often limited.
Paid the same - Mortgage Broker Newcastle
As your local Mortgage Choice broker in Newcastle, we are paid the same rate of commission regardless of which home loan you choose from our wide choice of lenders. This ensures that our customers’ best interests are always at heart from day one.
Why choose Mortgage Choice Wallsend?
Your needs are unique so we take the time to understand what’s important to you and what you want from your home loan. Once John finds the most suitable home loan for you, he'll also complete your loan application and follow it through to settlement, keeping you up to date along the way.
- Right loan for you. At Mortgage Choice Wallsend, the only thing that matters to us is the home loan that’s right for you. That's why as your Mortgage Choice broker in Wallsend, we’re paid the same rate no matter which home loan you choose from our wide choice of lenders.
- Wide choice. We can compare hundreds of highly competitive home loan options from a wide choice of lenders, including the big banks.
- Less stress. We make it easier for you by preparing the paperwork, lodging the application and following up with the lender for you as your loan progresses to settlement.
- No charge. There is no charge to you for our home loan service because the lender pays us after your loan settles.
What happens when you see a mortgage broker?
When you first meet with us, you'll get the chance to ask any questions you may have about home loans and the home buying process. As your local mortgage broker, John will determine your borrowing capacity so you can find out how much you can afford to take out as a home loan based on your circumstances.
As your mortgage broker, we will also explain the pros and cons of each loan you qualify for, and provide useful tips on what you can do to help your loan application over the line.
Home loan resources:
- Find out how much you can borrow or what your repayments might be with our handy mortgage calculators.
- Download our free e-guide to refinancing!
Get started this week by calling John from Mortgage Choice Wallsend on 02 4955 7770.
We can also help you with:
- Financial Planning
- Car loans & Car Buying Service
- Investing in property
- First Home Buyers
- Business Lending, Commercial Loans
The right home loan for your needs
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~