- Branch Sales Leader/Manager - Melbourne, VIC
- Corporate Accountant - Sydney, NSW
- Customer Communications Coordinator - Sydney, NSW
- Marketing Coordinator - Sydney, NSW
- Senior .NET Developer (12 months maxium term contract) - Sydney, NSW
See below to find out more about these roles and how to apply.
Branch Sales Leader/Manager
We are looking for a passionate and driven Sales Leader to grow our Franchise Mortgage Choice Business in the Melbourne CBD, seeking to make their mark.
With a significant focus on residential lending, the proven Sales Leader will be tasked to set the benchmark in providing outstanding financial and customer service.
Possessing an impressive lending background, you will be able to utilise your demonstrated experience in providing financial expertise within the local community. As the Branch Sales leader you will establish, maintain and grow high quality and consistent relationships that will allow you to anticipate the financial needs of your new and existing customers in relation to a broad range of financial services - including but not limited to residential and commercial lending, insurance and wealth management.
As a driven and motivated candidate, you will posses as a minimum the following:
- 5 years Credit and Lending experience (broker or loans consultant with a track record in achievement of Sales/similar awards)
- Proven sales management & performance management experience
- Proven Business Development experience (self generating business opportunities)
- Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Strong IT literacy
- Current Drivers License - agree to drive branded vehicle
We are currently looking for a Corporate Accountant to join our Finance team at Mortgage Choice. Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the Business including financial reporting, payments to Franchisees and the overall fiscal management of the business.
You will also be responsible for monthly management reporting, preparation of half yearly and annual accounts, assisting with MC Financial Planning and supporting other roles and projects such as payroll processing & commission payments.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- CPA or CA qualified;
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Finance;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an accounting role;
- Excellent Financial Accounting background & a strong understanding of finance disciplines;
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel);
- Experience with Infor SunSystems (desirable)
You will also need to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Customer Communications Coordinator
Supporting our Customer Communications Manager, this newly created role will be responsible for assisting with the development of our ongoing customer relationship management program on behalf of our franchise network.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Assisting in the execution of our multichannel centralised customer; contact program to improve conversion, referrals, cross sell and customer retention;
- Administration of the email marketing platforms;
- Creating emails, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns;
- Compiling reports and insights to drive enhanced performance;
- Assisting with franchisee requests
Ideally we are looking for someone who is:
- An excellent communicator, writer, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions;
- A dedicated multitasker - able to manage projects, think strategically but also able to execute;
- An email marketing specialist with a strong mix of strategic and technical skills, ideally experience with Dynamics and ClickDimensions (or other email marketing and marketing automation packages);
Above all, we are looking for an innovative team player with passion and drive, who is seeking an opportunity to significantly improve the brand's customer communication programs.
Working as part of a fun and collaborative team, this opportunity as a Marketing Coordinator will see you get exposure to all facets of marketing. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to grow and develop their career in marketing and is looking for a strong and supportive mentor.
This role focuses on providing an administrative and coordination support function for the marketing team as required, helping in the generation and conversion of leads.
This role will involve aspects such as:
- Marketing coordination such as assisting the National & Local marketing team in the development of marketing templates, tools, content etc;
- Supporting the team in the execution of national marketing campaigns;
- Franchise marketing support such as assisting the Franchise Recruitment and Franchise Operations teams in coordinating the onboarding process for new franchisees
- Providing support to marketing related requests from our Franchise Network;
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of effective and timely internal communications within Group and State Offices and the network;
- Supporting the Franchise Marketing Managers with Lead tracking;
Ideally you we are looking for some with:
- Relevant Marketing tertiary qualifications;
- Strong administration experience;
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Previous experience in a franchise/retail environment, advertising agency or customer service;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient Microsoft office skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint);
- Receptive to new ideas and information coupled with a willingness to learn;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Achievement orientated with a strong sense of urgency, drive and energy.
Senior .NET Developer
Our IT team is growing and going through an exciting period of growth where IT infrastructure is at the forefront of the business.
Reporting into the Software Development Manager this role has been created to provide development resource of the primary enterprise core systems used by the Mortgage Choice franchisee community and Group and State Office teams. This includes essential production support, deployment management and significant ongoing development and enhancement to this core platform.
As a Senior .NET Developer you will
- Be required to have intimate involvement in core systems replacement strategies and projects.
- Manage the source code and development environments to strict standards of compliance and best practice, ensuring limited risk to the operations of Mortgage Choice.
- Manage all systems documentation.
If you are a strong coder with the ability to effectively prioritise issues and tasks based on importance and urgency then we want to hear from you! You will also have
- Tertiary qualifications or similar within IT
- Accomplished software developer (5+ years commercial experience) with a experience in RESTful API, Web services, Web UI development
- Experience with the MS .Net stack (C# and/or VB .NET, DotnetCore, WebAPI WCF, ASP.NET, ASP MVC etc)
- Experience on MS SQL 2000 to 2016, SSIS and SSRS
- Understanding of on SOA, Microservices, Design Patterns, OO design and Database design
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work to deadlines and 'Can-do' attitude is a must
- Experience with Winform Application development (Winform and/or WPF)
- Experience on MS Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 Development
- Experience with ClickDimension and ADXStudio
- Experience with CI and Automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Azure cloud or similar
- Mortgage Broking and/or Financial industry experience