- Branch Sales Leader/Manager - Melbourne, VIC
- Technical Lead - .NET Development - Sydney, NSW
- Sales and Credit Coach SA/NT - Adelaide, SA
- Franchise Operations Administrator - Sydney, NSW
- Franchise Business Manager - Melbourne, VIC
See below to find out more about these roles and how to apply.
Branch Sales Leader/Manager
We are looking for a passionate and driven Sales Leader to grow our Franchise Mortgage Choice Business in the Melbourne CBD, seeking to make their mark.
With a significant focus on residential lending, the proven Sales Leader will be tasked to set the benchmark in providing outstanding financial and customer service.
Possessing an impressive lending background, you will be able to utilise your demonstrated experience in providing financial expertise within the local community. As the Branch Sales leader you will establish, maintain and grow high quality and consistent relationships that will allow you to anticipate the financial needs of your new and existing customers in relation to a broad range of financial services - including but not limited to residential and commercial lending, insurance and wealth management.
As a driven and motivated candidate, you will posses as a minimum the following:
- 5 years Credit and Lending experience (broker or loans consultant with a track record in achievement of Sales/similar awards)
- Proven sales management & performance management experience
- Proven Business Development experience (self generating business opportunities)
- Diploma in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Strong IT literacy
- Current Drivers License - agree to drive branded vehicle
Technical Lead - .NET Development
Our IT team is growing and going through an exciting period of growth where IT infrastructure is at the forefront of the business.
Reporting into the Software Development Manager this role has been created to provide development resource of the primary enterprise core systems used by the Mortgage Choice franchisee community and Group and State Office teams. This includes essential production support, deployment management and significant ongoing development and enhancement to this core platform.
As a Technical Lead - .NET Development you will
- Be required to have intimate involvement in core systems replacement strategies and projects.
- Manage the source code and development environments to strict standards of compliance and best practice, ensuring limited risk to the operations of Mortgage Choice.
- Manage all systems documentation.
If you are a strong coder with the ability to effectively prioritise issues and tasks based on importance and urgency then we want to hear from you! You will also have
- Tertiary qualifications or similar within IT
- Accomplished software developer (5+ years commercial experience) with a experience in RESTful API, Web services, Web UI development
- Experience with the MS .Net stack (C# and/or VB .NET, DotnetCore, WebAPI WCF, ASP.NET, ASP MVC etc)
- Experience on MS SQL 2000 to 2016, SSIS and SSRS
- Understanding of on SOA, Microservices, Design Patterns, OO design and Database design
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work to deadlines and 'Can-do' attitude is a must
- Experience with Winform Application development (Winform and/or WPF)
- Experience on MS Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 Development
- Experience with ClickDimension and ADXStudio
- Experience with CI and Automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Azure cloud or similar
- Mortgage Broking and/or Financial industry experience
Sales and Credit Coach SA/NT
This exciting role reports into the State Manager (SA & NT) and is responsible for mentoring franchisees and loans consultants within our SA/NT Franchise network to develop their sales skills and lending and credit competencies.
The key driver of the role is to ensure our network of franchisees and loan consultants continue to develop their core competencies to facilitate the growth of their businesses.
In addition, we are looking for someone who will lead by example, and be a positive role model and mentor.
We are looking for someone who has strong lending, credit and sales experience and the natural ability to lead, coach and facilitate workshops and one-to-one sessions – is this you?
Ideally you will have
- Diploma in Mortgage and Finance Broking or degree equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years lending and credit experience
- A current driver's license (fully mobile role) and your own vehicle
- Track record in building team competencies – with proven knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles
- Proven track record in achieving sales results and solid commercial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with people at different levels and with contrasting levels of technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to quickly gain respect with peers/stakeholders, openly state points of view and draw attention to the issues and opportunities
Franchise Operations Administrator
We are searching for a Franchise Operations Administrator to join the team at our North Sydney head office. This role will be a 12 month maximum term contract (parental leave cover). In this role you will provide quality support to the Company Secretary and Head of Franchise Operations as well as the Franchise Operations Coordinator.
As the Franchise Operations Administrator you will assist in all aspects of the set up of new Franchisees, Loan Consultants and Authorised Representatives. You will also organise and ensure the upkeep of the Franchise database as franchisees change and evolve their businesses as well as providing administrative support to the Company Secretary and Head of Franchise Operations, as well as ad hoc duties when required.
To land this role, you will need to possess the following:
- The ability to learn new IT systems, processes and procedures in a quick manner;
- Solid administrative background and or compliance experience;
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with people at different levels and with contrasting levels of technical knowledge and skills;
- High level computer skills;
- Understanding of franchise or small business systems
- Ability to anticipate, prioritise and deal with issues proactively and decisively, to ensure work is completed within agreed timeframes.
Franchise Business Manager
We are looking for a Franchise Business Manager (FBM) to join the VIC State team. As the FBM, you will be responsible for driving the sales performance, quality assurance levels and the business performance of the Franchise network in VIC.
Your responsibilities will include lead and sales tracking for Franchisees, providing guidance on the interview and sales process for loan writers, measuring, monitoring and analysing key business drivers/indicators and ensuring that 'best practice' initiatives are filtered to the wider network. Your strong coaching and mentoring ability will help to support and sustain improved performance of the network.
The Right Candidate:
To be the next Franchise Business Manager, you will need:
- Finance Industry or Lending experience desirable;
- Tertiary qualification in Business or equivalent;
- A current driver's license (fully mobile role) and your own vehicle
You will also have:
- Proven strong background in business development experience;
- Strong networking and influencing skills strong;
- Have a proven track record of achieving results;
- Understanding of franchising is also desirable