Buying your first home?
With interest rates at historic lows and housing at the most affordable it's been since 1999, now is a great time to take action and get into your first home.
When you are buying your first home our first home loan experts can help you with expert advice throughout the whole process.
Taking the first step towards owning your own home is both exciting and a little overwhelming. But the rewards are outstanding. At Mortgage Choice in Woodville we pride ourselves on being your local first home loan experts.
We get to know your personal situation and then we work with over 20 lenders, including the big four banks, to find the loan for you. We’ll manage your home loan from application to post-settlement, all at no cost to you.
As your local Woodville home loan expert, you can depend on us to work hard to find you the best deal. We've helped hundreds of local residents get into the property market. Our friendly team to help make your dreams come true.
When shopping around for a home loan, you need to work out what type of home loan will suit your situation. There are a number of different types of home loans are available. The one that is right for your needs will depend on your circumstances, but usually, most lenders offer several different types of home loans including:
- Variable rate home loans
- Fixed rate loans
- Line of credit loans
- Construction loans, and
- Bridging loans.
Remember, the different types of home loans each have various features that appeal to different borrowers. The key is to have the type of home loan that is right for your circumstances, and this is where we can help.
How we can help...
Our team of first home loan experts will:
- Understand your needs: We will find out as much as possible about your circumstances and goals.
- Compare loans to find the right one: Our brokers will compare hundreds of home loans from over 20 lenders, including the big four banks, to quickly narrow down your choices to the ones that best suit you.
- Do all the legwork: If you decide to go ahead with an application, our team will prepare all of the paperwork and support you through the entire process.
- Work out your borrowing power: We will calculate how much you can borrow and how much you can comfortably afford to repay.
- Answer your questions: Our brokers have a wealth of knowledge built up over years of experience in home loans that they're only too happy to share.
- Help you with pre-approval: We can help you get pre-approval for your home loan so you can shop around for your home with confidence, knowing what you can afford to spend and jump on the property of your dreams when it comes available!
- Apply for First Home Owner Grant incentives: In Australia, there are a number of government incentives available to first home buyers. We’ll let you know whether you’re eligible for assistance schemes such as the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) and help with the paperwork.
- Support you all the way to your first home: When you’re ready to move ahead with your first home loan, your broker will prepare all the paperwork and support you at every step to settlement.
Can I get a First Home Owner Grant?
In South Australia, first home buyers purchasing new homes may be eligible for a grant of up to $15,000.
- First Home Buyer Grant: $15,000
- New or Established Properties: New
- Max. Value of Property: $575,000
First home buyer guide
Purchasing your first property can be an overwhelming process and there may be steps you are unsure or unaware aware of. This guide will walk you through all of the steps involved in the buying process.
First home buyer videos
To help you in applying for your first home loan, we've but together some short videos to help.
How to save for a home loan deposit
What do I have to do when applying for a home loan?
How much can I borrow?
What is a home loan pre-approval?
As a first home buyer we know it can be a stressful experience but rest assured that the team of local home loan experts in Woodville and surrounding areas can help you make the right move. We'll be here for you at every stage of the process.
Contact us at 8445 9510 or visit us at our office 930 Port Road, Woodville West, SA, 5011.
The right home loan for your first home
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~