March 16, 2014
You finally found your home on Saturday and put in an offer; now get your finance sorted with your mortgage broker on Sunday.
Being available 7 days a week is just one of the main advantages of using my mortgage broking service.
Other advantages are:
- Ensuring lender policies meet your circumstances prior to loading a loan application
- Finding a loan structure that matches your needs now and in the future - not everyone plans to live in the same house for rest of their lives and loan structure is important.
- Going to the bank means you are limiting your borrowing options. What bank employee would recommend another bank? they would lose their job.
- Most banks clock off at 5pm, I’m available after hours, try finding a bank that responds to emails in the evening?
- Lender's mortgage insurance premiums vary widely. I can structure your loan to ensure you are not paying more than necessary.
- I have loan serviceability calculators covering all aspects of your deal, only generic high level ones are available on the web.
- If you are a first home buyer I can help you with all the jargon to take the confusion away for you.
- I know reputable conveyancers and solicitors in your area to make my service seamless for you.
- And the greatest advantage is that I do all the leg work often out of hours at a time that suits you.
Call Julie Browne on 0421 206 543 or email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org