- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- Licensed Credit Representative #410522
- MFAA-Credit Adviser # 86160Certificate IV in Financial Services – Broking
- COSL-Credit Ombudsman Services # M0010131
Mortgage Choice Awards
- Winners of the 2014, 2015 Australian Broking Awards 'Best Diversification Program' and Recognised in The Adviser's Top 25 Brokerages list (2016)
- 2013, 2012, and 2011 Australian Broking Awards Major Brokerage of the Year - Franchise
- 2012 Retail Aggregator / Originator of the Year - MFAA Excellence Awards
- 2012 Australian Broking Awards Best Ethical / Social Responsibility Program
- 2012 The Adviser magazine Top 25 Brokerages list – ranked no. 1
CALL KARA ON 0421 2222 88. AVAILABLE DAY, EVENING AND WEEKENDS.
House Hunting? The best place to start is with a Pre Approval. Pre Approval is a free service offered by Mortgage Choice, you will then know:
- Your maximum purchase price
- How much you need to contribute
- What your repayments will be
You can then confidently negotiate with Real Estate Agents and bid at Auction knowing your finance is arranged.
FREE RP Data Property Reports (unlimited) for my clients Purchasing a property.
Find out what the property you are interested in sold for previously, an estimate of what the property is worth, other comparable sales in the street and suburb. This is invaluable information to have when house hunting.
- Buying your first home?
- Upgrading your family home?
- Debt Consolidation into your home loan?
- Investing in property?
- Building a new home?
- Purchasing vacant land?
- Buying a Car?
I look forward to speaking with you. I aim to, and will give you such fantastic service that you will want to keep using our services right through until retirement.
Retail Aggregator/Originator of the Year - 2008, 2010 & 2012 MFAA Industry Awards
Servicing: Clovelly, Randwick, St Pauls, Daceyville, Kingsford, Kensington, Coogee, South Coogee, Maroubra, Maroubra South, Pagewood, Chifley, East Gardens, Hillsdale, La Parouse, Little Bay, Malabar, Matraville, Phillip Bay and Port Botany.