Looking for the best home loan deal?
Talk to your local Glenelg home loans experts.
Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing or investing, your local Glenelg Mortgage Choice broker can help you with expert advice throughout the whole process.
At Mortgage Choice in Glenelg, we pride ourselves on being your local home loan expert. We get to know your personal situation and then we work with over 20 lenders, including the big four banks, to find the loan for you. We’ll manage your home loan from application to post-settlement, all at no cost to you.
As your award-winning local home loan expert, you can depend on us to work hard to find you the best deal. We've been helping our clients get a better deal on their home loans for over 19 years.
Different types of home loans
When shopping around for a home loan, you need to work out what type of home loan will suit your situation. There are a number of different types of home loans are available. The one that is right for your needs will depend on your circumstances, but usually, most lenders offer several different types of home loans including:
- Variable rate home loans
- Fixed rate loans
- Line of credit loans
- Construction loans, and
- Bridging loans.
Remember, the different types of home loans each have various features that appeal to different borrowers. The key is to have the type of home loan that is right for your circumstances, and this is where we can help.
It is all about choice!
With over 20 Lenders to choose from, we will find you the best deal for you individual situation. Best of all, is we are paid the same no matter which lender you choose to go with, so you can ensure we always have your best interests at heart.
At Mortgage Choice in Glenelg, we build life-long relationships with our valued customers in our local community. We service the Holdfast Bay area including Ascot Park, Marion, Mitchell Park, Morphettville, Parkholme, Glengowrie, Somerton Park, Glenelg, Glenelg East, Glenelg North, Glenelg South, Oaklands Park, Warradale, Warradale North, Darlington, Seacombe Gardens, Seacombe Heights, Sturt, Brighton, Dover Gardens, Hove, North Brighton, South Brighton, Kingston Park, Marino, Seacliff, Seacliff Park, Seaview Downs, Hallett Cove, Karrara, O'Halloran Hill, Sheidow Park, Trott Park, Woodend and beyond.
What our brokers can do for you...
- Understand your needs: Your Glenelg Mortgage Broker will find out as much as possible about your circumstances and goals.
- Compare loans to find the right one: Your Glenelg Mortgage Broker can compare hundreds of home loans from over 20 lenders, including the big four banks, to quickly narrow down your choices to the ones that best suit you.
- Do all the legwork: If you decide to go ahead with an application, your Glenelg Mortgage Broker will prepare all of the paperwork and support you through the entire process.
- Work out your borrowing power: Your Glenelg Mortgage Broker will calculate how much you can borrow and how much you can comfortably afford to repay.
- Answer your questions: Our brokers at Mortgage Choice in Glenelg have a wealth of knowledge that they're only too happy to share.
- Help you with pre-approval: Your Glenelg Mortgage Broker can help you get pre-approval for your home loan so you can shop around for your home with confidence, knowing what you can afford to spend.
We can also help you with:
- Financial planning
- Car loans
- Business lending
- Property investment
- Risk & general insurance
- Personal loans
- Credit cards
- Equipment finance & leasing
Find out what makes us different…
We're here to help!
So whether you're a first home buyer, upgrading to your next home, getting into property investment, or wanting to refinance your existing loan, the team of local Glenelg home loan experts can help you make the right move. We'll be here for you at every stage of the process.
Contact us at 8376 8168 or visit us at our office 3/680 Anzac Highway, Glenelg, SA, 5045.