March 04, 2014
Candice Le Marchant
What does a Mortgage Broker do?
A broker saves you time, confusion, hassle and possibly money by helping you find a suitable finance solution that suits your individual circumstances.
Gives you a choice
Most brokers have a panel of lenders that they can source the right loan for you. A broker offers consumers an advantage that one lender simply cannot – a wider choice of lenders and loan products.
Help you find the right loan
Our role is to examine your circumstances and plans so that we can recommend the right loan for you. Sometimes a loan with the lowest rate may not give you the options you want.
We work for you
We do not charge you, our clients, for our service. This is our job and we take it very seriously. Our aim is to reduce the confusion in what is often a daunting process.
We can come to you
We understand that your time is valuable and can make an appointment that is suitable to you.
What to expect from us - Your Mortgage Choice Broker
* We are trained specialist and will discuss your loan requirements and obtain information for your application to proceed.
* Analyse and match your information and requirements to features and loans offered by our lender panel.
* Explain types of loans available to you from the lender panel then provide you with a selection to choose from.
* Outline features, fees, costs and other details associated with your chosen financial solution.
* Provide timely and professional assistance with your loan application, dealing with this process in a fair and ethical manner.
* Submit your loan application to the lender you choose
* Communicate with your chosen lender, real estate agent, solicitor/conveyancer, or builder throughout the loan submission and settlement process providing relevant information to you along the way.
* Assist you with borrowing queries and further financing needs you may have, such as changing your loan. Our service continues as long as you need it.
Our goal is to provide you with such a valuable service that you will want to tell others about us. A referral to a friend or family member is the greatest compliment that we can receive.
If you would like to know more information about our service, please contact Lauren on 0408 480 562 or Jody on 0432 653 575