As your dedicated Mortgage Broker in Maitland & Hunter we have offices in Maitland CBD & Singleton, plus we are mobile so we can come to you at a time & place convenient to you. Financing your purchase is one of the biggest decisions a home buyer will face. Having a helping hand in the form of a specialist that listens to your financing needs takes a lot of the hassle and confusion out of purchasing your home. Our specialist staff are experts at helping home buyers like you achieve their dreams and navigate the jungle of home financing with confidence.
Let us do all the running around. Rely on your Mortgage Broker in Maitland & Hunter to take care of all the running around, submitting the home loan application on your behalf and liaising with the lenders, your Solicitor/Conveyancer and Real Estate Agent. In a nutshell once you have signed the loan application you leave the rest to us.
Here's how it works:
- We start with a friendly, confidential chat about your property goals; and I'm flexible with time and place, so you just tell me when and where, and I'll come to you.
- We look at all your options from our panel of lenders to find those products most suited to you.
- Using straight-forward, simple to understand language, we'll walk you through the options, answer all your questions and provide the guidance you need to decide on the loan that's right for you.
- We submit all the paperwork, follow up with the lender and keep you fully informed along the way.
- We're also here for a chat or to review your options at any stage down the track. That's the part we love! staying in contact with our clients.
It's easy to get started and you'll be amazed at all the options that are available, so why not give me a call today or email us so we can call you back at a time that suits.
Looking forward to meeting you,
Laurie Anderson and the team in Maitland and Hunter
Servicing: Upper and Lower Hunter Valley including such areas as Beresfield, Thornton, East Maitland, Maitland, Rutherford, Cessnock, Kurri Kurri, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, Raymond Terrace, Singleton, Muswellbrook, Merriwa, Willow Tree, Murrurundi, Dungog, Denman, Scone, Aberdeen.
*This information refers only to loans provided by our panel of over 20 lenders with whom Mortgage Choice has an arrangement, under which it receives commissions and other payments.