October 06, 2016
Juliana Dos Santos
It’s amazing how quickly our lives can change, whether it’s a growing family, a new job, or maybe just a change of pace. No matter how your life has changed, it’s essential that your loan continues to meet your needs. Even if you’ve had your current home loan for only a couple of years, it’s possible you could take advantage of different loan features or even secure a lower rate.
Our free Home Loan Health Check is a smart option
We’ll evaluate and compare your loan with hundreds of others by taking into account rates, fees and features to make sure you have the loan that’s right for you.
Speak with us if you are:
• thinking about topping up your home loan;
• coming to the end of a fixed rate term;
• aiming to pay off your home sooner;
• looking to reduce or lock in your repayments;
• planning renovations; or
• considering buying an investment property
Why choose Mortgage Choice?
• Right loan for you. At Mortgage Choice, the only thing that matters to us is the home loan that’s right for you. So, as your Mortgage Choice broker, we’re paid the same rate no matter which home loan you choose from our wide choice of lenders.
• Less stress. We make it easier for you by preparing the paperwork, lodging the application and following up with the lender for you as your loan progresses to settlement.
• No charge. There is no charge to you for our home loan service because the lender pays us after your loan settles.