Mortgage Choice has been in Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre since 2003.
Our home loan team specialises in a range of mortgages:
- First home buyer loans
- Upgrading or purchasing a second property
- Refinancing and home loan increases
- Self-managed super fund loans (SMSFs)
- Loans for investment property or shares
- Construction and renovation home loans
- Bridging loans
- Commercial finance
We also offer assistance with:
- Financial planning and wealth creation
- Car loans and leasing
- Personal loans
- Credit cards
- Life insurance, trauma, TPD and income protection insurance
- Home and contents insurance
- Landlord's insurance
- Deposit bonds
Home Loan Advice at No Cost to You
With Mortgage Choice in Garden City, you do not pay a fee for service, and no matter which lender you decide to proceed with from our panel of lenders, or which home loan you choose, our consultants are paid the same rate of commission*.
If you're considering buying or building a home, refinancing an existing home loan, or building an investment portfolio, then chances are you have a lot of questions. We are here to help.
Servicing Mount Gravatt, Sunnybank and beyond
For the best advice, speak to Luke and his team at Mortgage Choice in Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre, your local home loan specialists.
We service the following suburbs: Carindale, Carina, Carina Heights, Camp Hill, Tingalpa, Mount Gravatt, Mount Gravatt East, Upper Mount Gravatt, Wishart, Mansfield, Macgregor, Nathan, Robertson, Coopers Plains, Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Runcorn, Algester and Calamvale.
Call Luke, Benny or Karen at Mortgage Choice in Garden City on (07) 3343 4421, to arrange an appointment.
Before your appointment
We ask that prior to your meeting if you could please complete our online Fact Find Form. This information will then be emailed directly to our consultants, will remain strictly confidential and will help us prepare for your meeting. The more information we have prior to your appointment, the more productive our meeting will be.
* This information refers only to loans provided by our panel of up to 25 lenders with whom Mortgage Choice has an arrangement, under which it receives commissions and other payments.