What are the real costs of car dealer finance?
Dealer finance may seem like a good option to finance your new vehicle and at this time of year there are lots of dealer incentives, however you could end up paying far more than expected.
- The price of the car is less open to negotiation because of the finance product they offer.
- The dealer may offer you a low trade-in value on your current car.
- There may be hidden finance charges including monthly fees and commissions.
- Dealer finance can be very restrictive and can have fewer of the flexible features found with other car loans.
- Early pay-out costs can run into hundreds of dollars.
- You could end up with an incorrect or inappropriate 'residual value' costing you thousands.
Drive a great deal at the car yard with pre-approval
At Mortgage Choice, because we have access to over 25 lenders for car finance we understand the different options available and can tailor a car loan to fit your lifestyle.
We’ll also help you organise pre-approval before you visit the card yards, so you’re in a good position to bargain hard for a great price. It’s a great way to make sure you won’t get stung by higher than expected finance costs.
We can also help find your new car
Our car buying service gets you the right car at the right price, delivered to your door. With our national buying power you can get an exceptionl deal with no haggling and no hassles!
Let me help you purchase your dream car at the best possible price!