First Home Buyers Strathpine, Brendale, Nudgee and Banyo
Buying your first home is an exciting time in your life, if you need support during this time, get in touch with our team!
As your local Mortgage Choice broker in Strathpine, Mark will do all the legwork involved in the home loan process. He'll also take the time to search through hundreds of home loans from our lenders to find the one that suits you.
Mark will also help you determine if you're eligible for any concessions, as well as prepare the loan application on your behalf and follow it through to settlement, keeping you up to date along the way.
First Home Buyers Grant
Ready to buy your first home? Find out if you're eligible for any First Home Owner Grants. Every state and territory have different rules for the grants, so it's important to review the rules for the state you wish to purchase in. For this example, we will focus on the rules for first home buyers in Queensland.
To be eligible for the grant:
- Your contract needs to be dated 1 July 2018 or later
- You must be buying or building a new house, unit or townhouse (valued at less than $750,000).
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (or applying with someone who is).
- You or your spouse must not have previously owned property in Australia that you lived in.
- You must be buying or building a brand new home.
- The value of the new home including the land is less than $750,000.
- You must intend to move into the new home as your principal place of residence within 1 year of the completed transaction and live there continuously for 6 months.
Want to know more? Check out our Home Loan Resources!
If you would like to do some of your own research first, make sure you check out our home loan resources below!
To find out more information, reach out to Mark Bow on 0412 333 371.
Mortgage Broker Mark Bow can also help you with: