October 25, 2017
Historic low interest rates could be great for existing home buyers.
Owning a home is the Great Australian dream, but your home loan repayment is often the households biggest monthly bill. With the Reserve Bank choosing to keep the cash rate low this could be the perfect opportunity to see if you can save by refinancing your current loan.
Choosing your home loan doesn't mean you can't change.
Lenders are dropping their rates to win your business, which gives you a perfect opportunity to see if you could save. As a mortgage broker I always recommend to my customers that they review their loans every two years and I do that as part of my ongoing service.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have your financial circumstances changed since taking out your loan?
- Are you looking to save money by reducing your interest rate?
- Are you planning to renovate or start a family?
- Are you planning to downsize or upgrade your property?
- Are you considering purchasing an investment property?
- Are you looking to consolidate debts?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, refinancing your current loan may be a good option.
I offer a free Home Loan Health Check to see if refinancing could save you money.
I'll compare your current loan to hundreds of options from across the Mortgage Choice panel of more than 20 lenders and let you know if you could save money or are missing features that can help you achive your goals.
And if you book your free Home Loan Health Check before 5th December, you could go into the draw to win a $5,000 Christmas shopping spree.
Book your free Home Loan Health Check on 0412 973 386.