Buying your first home | Camberwell, Canterbury & Glen Iris
There are lots of home loans, rates, incentives & grants available to first home buyers. But it also comes with lots of paperwork and fine print. The Mortgage Broker Camberwell & Canterbury team have helped hundreds of first home buyers by making the process easy - we would love to help you too.
Your first home loan can be easy
We know that finding a property to buy as your first home isn't always easy - but we endeavour to make your first home loan experience as easy as possible, as well as helping you feel confident about your next steps. Mortgage Choice in Camberwell & Canterbury offer a FREE Home Loan Service, so you can access expert information at no cost to you.
Our expert team will:
- Understand what you want: Our team sit down with you to figure out what you want out of your home loan and give you an indication of what you can afford to borrow, fees and suitable lenders.
- Do the research & paperwork: Our team will do all the research from over 35 lenders - including all the big banks, and put the application together for you.
- Get pre-approval for you: so you can go out and look for your first home confidently, knowing that your finance is sorted.
- Figure out incentives & grants: We go through any grants and incentives you may be eligible for to make sure you are not missing out.
Read how Hannah bought her first home
Hannah had dreamed about owning her own home, but wasn't sure where to start. She was recently able to step into her first home - with the help of Mortgage Choice in Camberwell & Canterbury. “My options were a little limited in terms of lenders based on my personal circumstances,” she says. "Geoff worked tirelessly to find a lender that was likely to approve the finance and fit with my financial situation".
Find out more about your first home
We have lots of other resources to help you make better, more educated choices with your finances.
- Do some quick sums with our home loan calculators
- Download our free e-guide for first home buyers
- Watch How much deposit do I need to save?
- Read How saving hard paid off for first home buyers, Ben & Marnie
Get started on your first home with us
Helping people with their home loans is what we love to do! The Mortgage Broker Camberwell & Canterbury team have helped hundreds of first home buyers and would love to help you too! Contact us to chat about your next move via phone, video or in-person at our office: 57 Canterbury Rd, Canterbury VIC 3126.
The right home loan for your first home
Our mission is to find the right home loan for your individual needs and to always have your best interests at heart. Plain and simple. Which is why we have such a wide range of lenders to choose from. We can search through hundreds of products to find something tailored to your situation. ~