Mortgage Broker Canterbury | Helping find you a great loan
Canterbury is one of Melbourne's most exclusive suburbs and home to some of the state's oldest private schools. Canterbury has a busy shopping strip as well as leafy parks and gardens, providing a great environment for any family or couple.
With an average of 1,894 visits per open property, Canterbury is also one of Melbourne's most popular suburbs. But, there are still plenty of amazing properties in Canterbury for people looking to move into the area, and our Mortgage Broker Canterbury team can help you find great finance to match.
How the Mortgage Broker Canterbury team can help
Our Mortgage Broker Canterbury team are focused on finding you the right loan for your next purchase from thousands of loan options. We have more than 35 lenders on our panel, and we compare your needs with the offerings from each lender to figure out what will suit you best.
- We'll figure out what you want from your loan & do the research for you;
- Our team will then present a shortlist of loan options for you to choose from;
- We will fill out your application paperwork and send to your lender to process;
- We keep you updated on the progress of your application until it's settled;
- We will let you know when it's time to refinance and save on a lower rate;
- And we're here to help answer any questions throughout the life of your loan.
We help you understand more about the process
While the Mortgage Broker Canterbury team are experts in the home loan process, and what lenders are best suited to you, it doesn't mean we keep you in the dark. We will help you understand the pros and cons of the choices you will need to make like throughout the process. Our team are here to help you make better choices with your home loan!
- Do some quick calculations with our home loan calculators
- Watch How much deposit do I need?
- Read How important is your home loan rate?
- Read How Hannah bought her first home
- Download our free e-guide on property
Call our Mortgage Broker Canterbury team
Helping people with their home loans is what we love to do! Contact the Mortgage Broker Canterbury team to chat about your next move via phone, video or in-person at our office: 57 Canterbury Rd, Canterbury VIC 3126.
The Mortgage Broker Canterbury team service the areas of Camberwell, Canterbury, Glen Iris, Balwyn, Hawthorn, Richmond, Deepdene, Mont Albert, Surrey Hills & surrounding Melbourne.