August 04, 2014
Best way to afford for an investment property is cut back on the spending. Even First time buyers can save significantly and achieve their property ownership goals faster by simply cutting back on their day to day expense.
1. Become a VIP member at your regular shopping spot
2. Savings enforcer – Budgeting monthly and stick to your budget.
3. Home cooked meals – Make your own meals rather than buying out. Eat out less.
4. Waste not, want not – Eliminate unnecessary luxuries, takeaway coffee, fashion item and internet bills
5. Ask for discounts – being a member of local gum for some time, you can request for discount. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
Follow these tips and achieve your financial goals soon.