Mortgage brokers in Cronulla & the Sutherland Shire
As your local home loan experts in Cronulla, we have access to hundreds of loans from a wide choice of leading lenders, including Australia’s big banks and a selection of specialist lenders. And, we’ll even take care of the legwork involved in finding the right home loan, so you can spend time doing the things you love.
We take the time and hassle out of shopping around for a home loan and guide you through the process to help you make better choices with your finances.
What makes us different?
At Mortgage Choice Sutherland and Cronulla, we get paid the same rate of commission, no matter which home loan you choose from our wide choice of lenders.
Your needs are unique so we take the time to understand what’s important to you and what you want from your home loan.
Once we find the most suitable home loan for you, we’ll also complete your loan application and follow it through to settlement, keeping you up to date along the way.
Why choose Mortgage Choice Cronulla?
- Right loan for you. At Mortgage Choice Cronulla, the only thing that matters to us is the home loan that’s right for you. So, as your Mortgage Choice broker, we’re paid the same rate no matter which home loan you choose from our wide choice of lenders.
- Wide choice. We can compare hundreds of highly competitive home loan options from a wide choice of lenders, including the big banks.
- Less stress. We make it easier for you by preparing the paperwork, lodging the application and following up with the lender for you as your loan progresses to settlement.
- No charge. There is no charge to you for our home loan service because the lender pays us after your loan settles.
- Range of products. We can also help you with commercial loans, car loans, personal loans, asset ﬁnance, general insurance and credit cards.
- Where do you stand after the recent release of the Hayne Report?
- How does recommendation #76 affect your future?
- What's all the media hype about?
- Can your broker survive the suggested changes to the broker payment model?