July 21, 2014
Did you know that Australians spend hundreds of millions of dollars each year in easily avoidable ATM fees?
You can avoid throwing away hard earned money by following these 7 easy steps.
- Use your own ATM
- Research which network your bank is in to avoid charges
- Withdraw larger amounts of cash - this can sometimes mean waiving of fees
- Withdraw cash at the supermarket
- Use your bank app to find their nearest ATM
- Use tap and go to avoid withdrawing cash
- Some banks allow free transactions at post offices
Contact Peter on 0414 583 233 or via email on email@example.com