Did you know that Australians spend hundreds of millions of dollars each year in easily avoidable ATM fees?
You can avoid throwing away hard earned money by following these 7 easy steps.
- Use your own ATM
- Research which network your bank is in to avoid charges
- Withdraw larger amounts of cash - this can sometimes mean waiving of fees
- Withdraw cash at the supermarket
- Use your bank app to find their nearest ATM
- Use tap and go to avoid withdrawing cash
- Some banks allow free transactions at post offices
Contact Peter on 0414 583 233 or via email on email@example.com