Step 1 on the Experience Wheel was finding out what's important to you so we can start thinking of some solutions to help you meet your goals. I would like you to start thinking (and making a list) what's important to you. Refer to the attached file here - there's a blank form and then one with some ideas to prompt your for thinking about what is important for you.
Yes, we can think about loan products:
- fixed versus variable interest
- offset, redraw, etc
- Principle & Interest versus Interest Only
- Big bank/non bank
But what about the 'bigger picture' things like:
- do you have a written budget and/or savings plan?
- how soon do you want to pay off the loan?
- are you interested in wealth creation?
- do you have adequate cover if things don't go to plan (have you insured what you can't afford to lose?)
- have you thought about retirement?