Your Insurance needs

November 23, 2016
Simone Ruddock

You should insure everything you could not afford to lose.



House insurance will replace/rebuild damage to your house. If there is a body corporate where you live then they will normally take care of the building insurance, otherwise it is your responsibility



Contents insurance will replace stolen or damaged items inside your home



This insurance will repair/replace your car/boat/caravan in case of it being stolen or damaged.


Life Insurance

Life insurance is insurance that pays out a sum of money either on the death of the insured person


Income Protection Insurance

Income Protection is designed to cover you temporarily if you are unable to work due to injury or illness, so that you’re able to maintain your day-to-day living expenses during your recovery period.


Temporary or Permanent Disablement Insurance

Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Cover can pay a lump sum to you if you become permanently disabled. It’s designed to help with lost income, immediate and ongoing medical treatment and lifestyle changes


Trauma Insurance

Trauma insurance (also known as Critical Illness insurance) provides a cash lump sum on the diagnosis of a medical condition. The number of conditions covered varies widely - the most common claims under these policies are for: cancer, heart attack, coronary bypass and stroke, although other conditions can be covered.

Call us on (03) 9877 6471 for more information 

Posted in: Insurance

Contact us today.

Additional Comments? * :