Your circumstances are constantly changing, life just doesn’t stay still but one thing’s for sure, it goes quickly. It seems like one minute you are just starting in the workforce and the next you are planning to retire, bidding farewell to a regular pay cheque.
While there are things you can predict and plan along the way, sometimes life can just take you by surprise and your finances can become a complex matter, very quickly.
At Mortgage Choice in Robina, your Financial Advisor can help you care for the financial future so you can get back to enjoying the here and now. We can help you to plan for the good things in life so that you can live a comfortable lifestyle:
- A new car
- That dream holiday
- Buy that home
- Marry that perfect someone
- Grow your financial security
Plan for the inevitable:
- When your family grows from two to three, or four, or ……..
- Prepare for life after work and boost that superannuation nest egg
Or plan for the unexpected:
- Protect you and your family should you loose the ability to earn an income
During your free (no obligation) discussion with our Financial Adviser you can see how they can work out a plan for the future and help protect what you’re building along the way.
For further information, watch our short Money Chat videos (a series of 1 minute videos) designed to answer commonly asked financial questions such as –
- How can I get started with investing?
- What are the different types of insurance?
- What is financial plan?
- What’s so special about super?
- Is a Self Managed Super Fund right for me?
- What is leverage (gearing)?
To watch click on link: - Mortgage Choice in Robina - YouTube Channel
Mortgage Choice in Robina. Your Gold Coast Mortgage Broker and Home Loan specialist, servicing the Robina area including Varsity Lakes, Burleigh Heads, Burleigh Waters, Mermaid Beach, Mermaid Waters, Miami, Nobby Beach, Bonogin, Mudgeeraba, Reedy Creek, Tallai, Worongary and surrounding areas on the Gold Coast.
Call 07 5562 0748 and make an appointment to meet with one of our team’s Financial Advisors and see how you can be prepared for life’s changes.